• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore.ย SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple,ย join us today!

Mercedes Steering Wheel for Sale - will fit CLA, A, GLA and B class

Bazooka_baby

The Steering wheel is in pristine condition and comes with the following:

๐Ÿ”น Custom suede and perforated leather (see pic) ๐Ÿ”น Paddle shift extender ๐Ÿ”น Right and Left command buttons ๐Ÿ”น Original Mercedes Stock Wheel ๐Ÿ”น Airbag ๐Ÿ”น Good condition with no faded buttons

I am selling as I have recently upgraded this CLA 180 Steering wheel to AMG flat bottom wheel. Should fit A, GLA or B-class, year 2011-2019 as well (not current series) For best compatibility, you should re-use your airbag and buttons if it fits.

Good considerations if your current steering wheel is in bad shape. I can recommended a good installer if you need one. My price is $500 for a quick deal.

Please message me here if you are interested.

Thank you.

1.jpg

Edited by Bazooka_baby
Putting in price

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images