• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

w211FL ESP incoperative error

Guest bossbthk

Guest bossbthk

Dear brother and sisters of SGMERC !!!

need help regard on the above subject.

was driving half way on the road ... suddenly the error pop up ... esp incoperative error ...

then follow by run-flat monitor incoperative error.

i restarted the engine ... both error sort of disappear ... i tot it should be a technical glitch...

then while travelling on the road again ... the ESP incoperative error pops up again ...

By far i didnt experience any wheel spin yet =X.

anybody experience such issue ??

pls advise ... thankz a million !! :love7: :iconsalut:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sy69u

suggest sending it back to c&c. but dont erase or reset the error massage. also, maybe 1 of your tires lost some air. tats why the run-flat massage came out. just to play safe, send it back to c&c. if its under warranty, they will replace it if its faulty..

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Hi, please arrange to send the car in to get it checked.

Its not a major issue, but better to get it sorted out quickly. You won't want ESP to fail when you need it.... :(

I experience this on my C's when my car are less than 6 month old, is the sensor problem only.

Hope your's are the same as it only need to change the sensor....no big issue.

Guest speedbird

I have experienced this b4. The car needed to stay in C&C workshop for 2 days. When ESP message is displayed, you also lose the brake hold and cruise control functions.

Guest bossbthk

I have experienced this b4. The car needed to stay in C&C workshop for 2 days. When ESP message is displayed, you also lose the brake hold and cruise control functions.

wah Biang ... tht bad arh ??

the Esp failure is an on and off thing leh ... so far my cruise control still works ..

wat worries me is cornering in rain ... WAH ... 2 days arh ... with C&C ...damn sia ...

then again my car 3 yr old liao ... which is to say i foresee alot of electronic problem surfacing soon ... =(

wah Biang ... tht bad arh ??

the Esp failure is an on and off thing leh ... so far my cruise control still works ..

wat worries me is cornering in rain ... WAH ... 2 days arh ... with C&C ...damn sia ...

then again my car 3 yr old liao ... which is to say i foresee alot of electronic problem surfacing soon ... =(

No need to get unduly worried. Like the bros have spoken, likely to be faulty sensor. :)