• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Dream Job

Guest Supercharged_Rk

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No dream job for me leh... Don't think any one of my dreams ever involved having a job ;D

I would love to work with an unlimited budget to modify an existing vehicle for car shows. Say take 9 months off work proper and just rent a fully equipped workshop to piece a show vehicle together.

Guest Cklasse

Just wondering is your dream job?

For me I always wanted to be a Horse Trainer.... :)

I recently had the chance to come close to horses in Bukit Timah Saddle Club when my wife was learning riding. This facinating encounter was compounded by the experience in my last trip to Margaret River in Australia when I took up horse riding in the bush.

It would be nice to own a ranch and go horse riding in some big places with tourists and still earn big bucks to buy my Mercedes-Benz. Now, this is a dream job.

Guest Supercharged_Rk

Just wondering is your dream job?

For me I always wanted to be a Horse Trainer.... :)

I recently had the chance to come close to horses in Bukit Timah Saddle Club when my wife was learning riding. This facinating encounter was compounded by the experience in my last trip to Margaret River in Australia when I took up horse riding in the bush.

It would be nice to own a ranch and go horse riding in some big places with tourists and still earn big bucks to buy my Mercedes-Benz. Now, this is a dream job.

Wow...... I am sure you enjoyed yourself...

My first close encounter with the majestic animals was when I had a chance to ride one of the horses in Kulai, Malaysia. They had such beautiful eyes… It was like love at first sight.

If you are looking for economical horse riding experiences you can try this place called Riderslodge in Kulai Malaysia. http://www.riderslodge.com.my, 1.5 hrs bush/forest riding cost less than S$50.00, cheap and good, they got professional coaches from Japan and around the Asia pacific region to teach you if u r new to riding.

There is also another place nearer to us in JB, just beside the Saltan house where you can ride retired Polo Horse, but the place to ride is small and it cost S$35.00 for 15-20 min max… not really worth it for the money and limited riding area.

Do count me in if you guys want to plan a trip to Kulai for horse riding.

Cheers

Supercharged_RK

Guest Supercharged_Rk

No dream job for me leh... Don't think any one of my dreams ever involved having a job ;D

I would love to work with an unlimited budget to modify an existing vehicle for car shows. Say take 9 months off work proper and just rent a fully equipped workshop to piece a show vehicle together.

I believe your dream can come true. Slowly but steady our members will grow... Then there will be companies willing to sponsors us for us to mod a SGmerc's vehicle. We can then showcase it to everyone!

PS: so long as we stick the sponsor logo on the showcased vehicle.

;D

Cheers

Guest millionmilebenz

If you are looking for economical horse riding experiences you can try this place called Riderslodge in Kulai Malaysia. http://www.riderslodge.com.my, 1.5 hrs bush/forest riding cost less than S$50.00, cheap and good, they got professional coaches from Japan and around the Asia pacific region to teach you if u r new to riding.

There is also another place nearer to us in JB, just beside the Saltan house where you can ride retired Polo Horse, but the place to ride is small and it cost S$35.00 for 15-20 min max… not really worth it for the money and limited riding area.

Do count me in if you guys want to plan a trip to Kulai for horse riding.

Cheers

Supercharged_RK

Hmmm... sounds like an idea for the next SGMerc road-outing?? ::) ;D

Guest angela

U seen his latest Polar Special? Better not be Jeremy Clarkson.

jeremy clarkson in top gear!

"him driving the SLR in the test session doing laps round their track"

"in the FQ400 evo 8MR challenge with the lambo"

• 1 month later...