• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Improve performance and car modification

N151195

Hi all,

May I seek your advice if I should go to Monster Tune or Dynotechnica for ECU tuning?

After the ECU tuning, I was told that the horsepower will increase, as such do I need to install anything in the car to support the enhance performance? Eg. better braking kit, exhaust system and etc...

I am also looking for body parts modification and appreciate contact for good workshop who can advise me on this matter.

Thank you all in advance.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Each of them got their own style and way of doing biz. Suggest you talk to both Alvin (MT) and Benny (Dyno) and decide on your own budget and comfort level. There are always fan clubs and oppositions to any of them for various good/bad reason.

There are not only these 2 tuners, you can do your own research as there are quite a few other in Spore that can do Merc tuning. Is always driver personal comfort level and choice.  It is like choosing which doc you are more comfortable with to operate on you.