• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

VAGGERS TrackDay @ Sepang (8th June?

Guest ehwwong

Guest ehwwong

It was a pleasure to be invited to the VAGGERS private track day on 8th June. Although i am the only w204 around, and the car is not really built for running tracks but it was a fun-filled day learning the lines and getting to see some really fast cars!

And a special thank you to Jeff aka fruitcake for showing me the rope in my car, and a frightening experience in his type-r!

here's some photo's posted in the VAGGERS forum..

S6302176.jpg

S6302171.jpg

S6302156.jpg

my car hidden somewhere in the middle section, can't really see it myself too... hehe

PS: if any objection to post the pictures here, please let me know... i never did get a chance to take any photo for my car except for the in-car video of the track which i will post shortly.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'grats ehwwong on your experience. Jeff is a very talented, seasoned and experienced track driver from whom you can pick up many great tips. I sat in his FD2R for a lap around Pasir Gudang and it was indeed a thrilling experience. The FD2R is an animal but only in capable hands ;)

Is that a red Eos in the line up??!?!?!

Guest ehwwong

hardcore dude keep the pics coming another new experience

yeah... we should organize a merc private track day if there are enough interests.

the purpose is to really experience how the car handles, its not about how fast you finish the lap etc etc.

Its the first time i experience the ESP turning on while my back is sliding and it catches me back on track instead of sliding out.. it would be fun if i could do some power slide too.. hehe

yeah... we should organize a merc private track day if there are enough interests.

the purpose is to really experience how the car handles, its not about how fast you finish the lap etc etc.

Its the first time i experience the ESP turning on while my back is sliding and it catches me back on track instead of sliding out.. it would be fun if i could do some power slide too.. hehe

We have done that last year with the help of track experts. As for now most track days are organized externally.

The best part about ESP is you just have to point your car in the direction you need to go and it will get you there.

Guest wuyiche

you dare to turn your ESP off...? :devil2: Was wondering whether you kept your foot down when your car broke traction.. :death:?

I never took the mercs to the limit before... but I do know in another car... beyond a certain limit even with the ESP on... the laws of physics take over - from then on, you are a passenger... you WILL slide off... you can try at your next track session. :thumbsup: After all, that's what the track is for, to find out the absolute limits of you, the driver, and your car..

Guest ehwwong

i scare i create accident to the vehicle behind me if i turned off the ESP and then crash into the barrier which sepang will charge me RM1800.. let alone towing, repairing the car.. better with ESP on.. hehe

Guest bbwannabe

eh, 1800RMB for damage to the fence don't sound that expensive somehow... considering how much damage a car moving at 200km/h (maybe more maybe less) can do to it.

eh, 1800RMB for damage to the fence don't sound that expensive somehow... considering how much damage a car moving at 200km/h (maybe more maybe less) can do to it.

I wish i can do 200km/h with my W204 in sepang......

My next wishlist.

for the record, my car never hit 200km... maximun i think hit about 150~160km at the straights..

Ah wong, that's why this will be my next wish list......

Let's wish together......

Guest ehwwong

for the record, my car never hit 200km... maximun i think hit about 150~160km at the straights..

Ah wong, that's why this will be my next wish list......

Let's wish together......

can... mkb c200k engine upgrade kit... 250bhp, 350Nm torque... cost S$38000............ :unsure:

Guest wuyiche

hahaha... you're right... 1800RMB is nothing compared to the repair bill on the car.. bearing in mind insurance wont pay for that cos you were on the track...... and you get a pretty hefty bill.

you may hav to start selling :asshole: :bootyshake: :ky:

hahaha... you're right... 1800RMB is nothing compared to the repair bill on the car.. bearing in mind insurance wont pay for that cos you were on the track...... and you get a pretty hefty bill.

you may hav to start selling :asshole: :bootyshake: :ky:

Dr Wu, nowsaday can sell MOUTH too. hahaaa

can... mkb c200k engine upgrade kit... 250bhp, 350Nm torque... cost S$38000............ :unsure:

bro 9339's car already above 250bhp.......

My car are always a stock car.....