• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Only i have this car and Drive like this in Singapore

Guest kinky74

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the phillipines does have very nice highways.. almost tokyo-esque wangun type. Love the red coloured gear status indicator flashing on the speedo.

Guest angela

C63 boys time to roar your engine

you missed out "if" in your title right? cuz kopimonster has a C63 too...

he only really opens it flat out ard 7.00mins i think.. and the slight oversteer at 8.55 was nice..

i think for this type of car, hes driving is generally still too "safe", guess he slows down a lil too much while travelling next to buses even though they're 2 lanes away...

before i kena flamed, some of our boys do drive faster than this... when we do go to malaysia.. but i'm not one of them...... emmanuel as my witness... :D

Guest kinky74

he only really opens it flat out ard 7.00mins i think.. and the slight oversteer at 8.55 was nice..

i think for this type of car, hes driving is generally still too "safe", guess he slows down a lil too much while travelling next to buses even though they're 2 lanes away...

before i kena flamed, some of our boys do drive faster than this... when we do go to malaysia.. but i'm not one of them...... emmanuel as my witness... :D

bro malaysia no issue lah sure drive super fast again now no balls already old men now......balls drop in perth 10yrs ago :punk1: :punk1: :punk1: :punk1: :punk1:

bro malaysia no issue lah sure drive super fast again now no balls already old men now......balls drop in perth 10yrs ago :punk1: :punk1: :punk1: :punk1: :punk1:

kinky74 exactly where made you drop your balls man ? mundaring weir, yanchep national park, some back alley highway ? kekekeke