• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Question on C200 Memory Seat/Passenger Side

Guest C200mfmw

Guest C200mfmw

Hi all, I have a question. I got my C200 9 months back and it had the memory seat function on the passenger side. But I just checked out my colleague's C200 and he didn't have it on the passenger side even though he bought it about 1 month after I did from C&C.

I thought the memory seat on the passenger side was standard for all C200? Or is this included only recently?

Just curious ...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

could it be elegance or classic model vs avantgarde? cuz if im not wrong avant garde models get more cool stuff like darker shade of wood and nafa leather... so the seats could be different too......

Guest C200mfmw

Both Avantgarde and pretty much identical except for the passenger memory seat ... I remember when I bought mine last Aug it was an optional add on but in the end it was thrown in so that's why I assumed that anyone who bought after I did would definitely have it as standard ...

Guest Cerano

Both Avantgarde and pretty much identical except for the passenger memory seat ... I remember when I bought mine last Aug it was an optional add on but in the end it was thrown in so that's why I assumed that anyone who bought after I did would definitely have it as standard ...

hi its an added option (=

Guest TuMMyBeaR

If you had bought your car from C&C, whether it is Elegance or Avantgarde, it will have memory seats on both front seats.

If don't have on passenger seat, CONFIRM not from C&C.

Guest Cerano

If you had bought your car from C&C, whether it is Elegance or Avantgarde, it will have memory seats on both front seats.

possible to retrofit or not? but bro

i thought bro randy's car dont have the memory on passenger side?

his is from c&c wad

Guest TuMMyBeaR

his is from c&c wad

Not possible to retrofit.....

Can't be from us. If we have memory seats on driver's side, sure to have at passenger side. I cannot think of any vehicle that we have here except the earlier version of the ML 350 that has only driver's side memory.

Even the W203 comes with memory seats on both sides.

Guest C200mfmw

Ah there solves the mystery ... I assumed my colleague's C200 was from C&C since all options were the same except for the passenger memory seat ... So even if you bought from C&C 9-10 months back, I guess you'd have this as standard feature? Cos I thought it was only recently that C&C threw in a whole host of extras to entice buyers during the downturn ...

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Ah there solves the mystery ... I assumed my colleague's C200 was from C&C since all options were the same except for the passenger memory seat ... So even if you bought from C&C 9-10 months back, I guess you'd have this as standard feature? Cos I thought it was only recently that C&C threw in a whole host of extras to entice buyers during the downturn ...

Nah, from day one when we launched the W204 C200 in Sept 2007, it already has memory seats on both sides of the front seats. This has been pretty much the SOP for our cars as long as they have memory seats.

Only A, B, CLC, & C180 W204 does not come with any memory seats at all. And cannot order with it too.

The SLK 200 does not come standard with memory seats but you can indent for it.

Some PIs even do a local upgrade to Avantgarde. Means they order a Classic from overseas dealers and retro-fit the rims, trims, front grills etc.

Guest Cerano

Nah, from day one when we launched the W204 C200 in Sept 2007, it already has memory seats on both sides of the front seats. This has been pretty much the SOP for our cars as long as they have memory seats.

Only A, B, CLC, & C180 W204 does not come with any memory seats at all. And cannot order with it too.

The SLK 200 does not come standard with memory seats but you can indent for it.

Some PIs even do a local upgrade to Avantgarde. Means they order a Classic from overseas dealers and retro-fit the rims, trims, front grills etc.

wah so look for PI must check VIN?

c&c wont retrofit anything even comand :'(

Guest ehwwong

bcoz germans aka Mercedes Benz believed that everything should come out from factory, otherwise they cannot guarantee fitment, longevity and functionality.

his is from c&c wad

No, mine are PI , Alvin are right for comparing AD and PI model.

bcoz germans aka Mercedes Benz believed that everything should come out from factory, otherwise they cannot guarantee fitment, longevity and functionality.

Hahaha not to mention every screw in your car is tightened to a specific torque rating.