• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMerc Aug Cruiseaway : CHANGE OF YACHT!!!

Guest angela

Guest angela

Hey everybody!

11th of August 2007.

Venue is 1 Degree 15 Sentosa Marina

Roll call is at 0930hrs

Time at sea is from 1000hrs - 1800hrs

Activities include swimming/ fishing/ sun tanning etc...

The captain will take us to wherever we prefer as long as it's within Singapore waters. Please note that fishing equipments are not provided, please draw from your own CQ if required. Food/ sun block lotion/ cocktails/ goggles/ swimming costumes and trunks are also not provided.

Dear all, I have taken the liberty to change the venue and the yacht to a more suited one for our group. I have arranged with a friend to charter his GrandBank yacht which has more deck space and better scenaries too. The cost is almost the same, $600 for 10 pax + 2crew.

Please let me know if there are any violent objections :)

Those who already On are:

1. Victor

2. Jason

3. Patrick

4. Yap

5. Yap's Wife

6. Jasmine

7. Chin Yen

8. Ken

9. Ken's Wife

10. Redbell

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CBlack

I would probably be in Munich by then, i would hate to miss it but i would hate for all of you to miss it for me. :)

don't forget to get the mercedes goodies from germany for us ;D

Guest jenvid

I would probably be in Munich by then, i would hate to miss it but i would hate for all of you to miss it for me. :)

don't forget to get the mercedes goodies from germany for us ;D

Dun think it is any cheaper unless u buy Merc boutique products which can claim VAT rebate.

Guest Cklasse

Problem. :o

Me and wife cannot go for the cruise due to a meeting coming up on 11 Aug for our condo matters. It concerns a resolution to tackle 2nd car parking problem and our Marchie parking lot is at stake, so we have to attend to make some noise if there is a need to.

Anyone wants to go and can take over 1 or 2 seats?

Guest angela

Dear All,

Please take note that we sail for the whole day next Sunday, please also take Patrick's dress code announcement as Standing Orders! ;)

It's a pity that Yap and his wife wouldn't be able to go, i have included Redbell's friend in the list, there is still space for one more brave sailor... :D

Manifest:

1. Victor

2. Jason

3. Patrick

4. Chin Yen

5. Jasmine

6. Ken

7. Ken's Wife

8. Redbell

9. Redbell's Friend

Guest redbell

jevonnifer ]

Dear All,

Please take note that we sail for the whole day next Sunday, please also take Patrick' wrote:

Standing Orders![/color] ;)

2 things.

1st, sail for the whole day nx sunday??? i tot 11th is a saturday?

2nd, if patricia sponsor the attire, guess we'll all wear. but i seriously doubt any1 will have time to purposely go buy wat he required.... :D

Guest HLdrops

jevonnifer ]

Dear All,

Please take note that we sail for the whole day next Sunday, please also take Patrick' wrote:

Standing Orders![/color] ;)

It's a pity that Yap and his wife wouldn't be able to go, i have included Redbell's friend in the list, there is still space for one more brave sailor... :D

Manifest:

1. Victor

2. Jason

3. Patrick

4. Chin Yen

5. Jasmine ( got to give up space :-[)

6. Ken

7. Ken's Wife

8. Redbell

9. Redbell's Friend

Guest angela

11th of August 2007.

Dear friends, Jasmine has pulled out so we have another 2 spaces available.

Manifest

1. Victor

2. Jason

3. Patrick

4. Chin Yen

5. Ken

6. Ken's Wife

7. Redbell

8. Redbell's Friend

Guest millionmilebenz

2 slot available, so how?? who else interested to go????

Hmm, if nobody else signs up, how about inviting some of the C&C Ambassadors that we've been liaising with? Good opportunity to thank them for their help and also to build up our relationship.

Just a thought... ;D

Guest HLdrops

Guys

I heard from jevvon we need to bring our own food.

Any suggestion?

Sorry, no go still have to pay la. Hope everyone understand that Jevvon already pay for everything.

yah i m guilty of that.. something crop up ya but count my share of the boat rental ya.. :-[

Guest redbell

11th of August 2007.

Venue is 1 Degree 15 Sentosa Marina

Roll call is at 0930hrs

Time at sea is from 1000hrs - 1800hrs

Activities include swimming/ fishing/ sun tanning etc...

The captain will take us to wherever we prefer as long as it's within Singapore waters. Please note that fishing equipments are not provided, please draw from your own CQ if required. Food/ sun block lotion/ cocktails/ goggles/ swimming costumes and trunks are also not provided.

Dear all, I have taken the liberty to change the venue and the yacht to a more suited one for our group. I have arranged with a friend to charter his GrandBank yacht which has more deck space and better scenaries too. The cost is almost the same, $600 for 10 pax + 2crew.

Please let me know if there are any violent objections

Those who already On are:

1. Victor

2. Jason

3. Patrick

4. Chin Yen

5. Ken

6. Ken's Wife

7. Redbell

8. Redbell's friend

9. Supercharged_Rk

10.Supercharged_Rk gf.

Guest Supercharged_Rk

Its so much fun today..

I learnt a new word... "RulRRrrRRrrRRrrRRrrRRrrRRrrRRrrRRrrRRrrNeeeeeEE!"

hehehe...

Thanks for the day guys my Gf and I enjoyed ourself! I will e mail the pictures to Patrick

See you guys soon!

Cheers ;D

Guest redbell

maybe i am not feeling well, half 3/4 day i'm lying down sleeping...

sleep oso can't sleep peacefully... this victoria kept moorrrrnee.... faint...

but overall it was fun....

Guest wilsonlim25

Hi, i wonder whether non-members of 1 Degree 15 Sentosa Marina will be able to rent a yacht? Together with captain and crew of course, or if they're able to rent out to PPCDL holders? ThankS! =)