• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Liposuction Done On My Baby

Guest kinky74

Guest daywalker

Anyone able to explain how it works exactly?

After installation, if you want the LED to run in the daytime with your light switch at "auto" There will be another switch controlling the LED that you have to switch on as well?

yup there is a switch to on off it. i usually on it and but it at auto......if not youcan set it with the eyelid on and the led on as well

can take photo of the switch inside the car :angel:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest glam82

Thanks... this thread has been most useful.

So let's say the LED switch is always "ON" and the main lights are on "AUTO" so when the car is started, the Daylight LED are automatically switched on while the main lights are only switched on when the sensor senses that it is getting dark. Meaning that when it is dark, the main lights and the Daylight LED will both be switched on. Did I get it right??

Guest kinky74

So let's say the LED switch is always "ON" and the main lights are on "AUTO" so when the car is started, the Daylight LED are automatically switched on while the main lights are only switched on when the sensor senses that it is getting dark. Meaning that when it is dark, the main lights and the Daylight LED will both be switched on. Did I get it right??

Bingo!!!!!!!! 100 points for you

Guest glam82

:clap: Cool... can't wait to get my car delivered and to get this mod done asap... Definitely makes a difference in the looks department.

Guest kinky74

swee lab get the carbon lip get tune kit get all those lights change to white colour get exhaust done get body kit get filter get zanio for protection swee already

Guest glam82

swee lab get the carbon lip get tune kit get all those lights change to white colour get exhaust done get body kit get filter get zanio for protection swee already

Poison me slowly lah... Spent too much on poisons for my previous ride already, now demodding and trying to sell.

Guest glam82

What was the filter that you were talking about previously? Don't think I'll be doing much for now, just the Daylight LED and some paint protection. I have a friend who does mobile polishing and has been taking care of my current ride. My current ride is a Subaru WRX and Subaru's paintwork really sucks, but he managed to help me keep it shiny and nice with teflon coating, so I think I'll go back to him for the paint protection.

Guest kinky74

the filter i am looking at is hte BMC filter but not sure have or not.... but as our mod king say MKB one is the same i will try on monday.......cool WRX....going slower?????? i think you have enough of driving fast fast already hor

Guest glam82

Can't really say I had enough of the fast driving lah, but the WRX is really a drivers only car. Passengers sure suffer. Furthermore, my wife is now pregnant, so I think it's a good time to change, coupled with other things like insurance cost ($5000/year), and fuel consumption.

Guest glam82

same story lah.......me wanted to buy slk but end up have to change plans cause wife preggy also..... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats Bro... Looking forward to seeing your car... Seems like you've done quite a lot of mods.

Guest daywalker

So what happens to the original foglight function? does it become inactive/redundant?

Tks

Guest eugenemon

Bro, can PM the damage you paid? Thanks! :D

Also, same question as daywalker. What happens to the fog light function? If this mod is possible on a luxury body kit, I am considering doing it. :)

Guest kinky74

So what happens to the original foglight function? does it become inactive/redundant?

Tks

hey bro werer you there today around 230? sorry was in a rush i was the one wearing the bright nike shoes?

Guest daywalker

hey bro werer you there today around 230? sorry was in a rush i was the one wearing the bright nike shoes?

No lei, I was only there this morning to leave my car before they opened.

Guest glam82

No lei, I was only there this morning to leave my car before they opened.

Bro Daywalker, just to confirm... you leave it there in the morning, next day afternoon can collect already or what??