• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Anyone know the current SLK price?

Guest deployone

Guest Andlee

Hi,

Maybe i can shed some light on this AMG exhaust, from my limited knowledge. For the pre FL SLK, AMG exhaust, are available for all 3 models, the 200, 280 and 350. For the FL SLK, only the 280 engine remains unchanged, wherelse, the engine for the 200 and 360 have been upgraded. That is why the AMG exhaust from the pre-FL SLK can only be used on the 280, becos the engine is unchanged. They might not have develope the AMG exhaust for the 200 and 350 FL SLK yet. Tat is wht from the pic above, even though they have fitted the AMG kit, they are still using back the original trapezious exhaust. THose ARE NOT AMG EXHAUST.

Hope my explanation are clear. :)

:thumbsup:

FL SLK regardless of 200, 280 and 350, both ordinary and AMG package all originally comes with duo trapezious exhaust.

Only SLK55 comes originally quad exhaust. BUT...all ordinary or AMG package can still mod to quad AMG exhaust if desire. :clap:

Hi bro OKL,

:clap: :clap:

So bottom line is, trapezious exhaust are not AMG exhaust... :) :)

Yes dude,

Yeah~ I want my AMG exhaust like yours..Hehe..NEXT WEEK!!!

>:D

Hi OKL,

You gona install your AMG exhaust next week? Congrats! :clap:

:thumbsup: No need to reply your question already huh..

Guest ladyseals80

OKL coming meetup this sunday???

Harlo Ladyseal,

OKL not going meetup..got Andlee I scared. :surrender:

:offtopic:

y got Andlee you scared?!?!?!!??!

i ask Andlee dun go, you better turn up man lolz!

Guest Andlee

OKL coming meetup this sunday???

Harlo Ladyseal,

OKL not going meetup..got Andlee I scared. :surrender:

:offtopic:

y got Andlee you scared?!?!?!!??!

i ask Andlee dun go, you better turn up man lolz!

Yo Bro Ong.....u dun wan to come taiji to me ya...hahahaha..

either that or u find me to hideous is it...keke...

I knw its ur BD tat day..pls come..we celebrate ur BD together with u.... :happybday: