• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Anyone know the current SLK price?

Guest deployone

Guest deployone

Hi

I am looking to get SLK (actually comparing SLK and Z4). Anyone know what the current price from C&C ? Heard it went down to 14XK plus just before the Z4launch. Any confirmation ?

Guest ACSLK

From C&C:

(FL) SLK 200 $196,888.00 - 184hp and 250nm

(FL) SLK 280 $212,888.00 - 231hp and 300nm

(FL) SLK 350 $232,888.00 - 305hp and 360nm

From PML: Z4 (3L twin turbo) $245,000.00

happy searching.......

remember to mod it

cheers

Guest NewC180

I just met a guy a few days ago and he has collected his SLK200 with amg package recently. According to him, he paid 180k+, dunno inflated or not

Guest NewC180

Hi NewC180,

That's a good rate and........wow moreover AMG package ............cool

That was the guy with the AMG rims that I took photos of. Car came with double exhaust (one on each side, what is the right term?). Car is damn chio until i have to poon pee pee...

Guest NewC180

The owner told me he got a lot of freebies and options with the car, and total price is 180k+. Didn't ask more details cos dunno him, just happened to meet at the tyre shop and chit chat lor.

Oh btw, he's thinking of changing off his super nice rims! Don't understand!

Guest deployone

thank you for the info. I wanted to get a SLK 6 months back but was traveling. I heard that C&C ever went down to 14XK and this was confirmed by a salesman from Eurospeed. I test drived the Z4 2.5L, cost is 198.8K. After discount should be about 190K. I was just trying to compare with SLK. If SLK is about the price of the new Z4, i will take the Z4. If the SLK is less than 150K, budget wise, it make sense for me to get the SLK.

Well, I go on Sunday to get more info.

• Like 1

Guest ACSLK

Hi NewC180,

it is call Quad exhaust................good deal for him man

oh that's the guy that changed to that $2k 18ins AMG rims (used) and he is changing his recently bought AMG rims? - ok at least can help boost the economy abit

Guest NewC180

Hi NewC180,

oh that's the guy that changed to that $2k 18ins AMG rims (used) and he is changing his recently bought AMG rims? - ok at least can help boost the economy abit

I thot quad means twin pipes each on both left and right? anyway, his car is single pipe on both left and right.

No, the $2k rims was on sale at one tyre shop. This guy i met at another tyre shop, he has got the same type of rims fitted in his car that comes with the amg package.

Guest ACSLK

thank you for the info. I wanted to get a SLK 6 months back but was traveling. I heard that C&C ever went down to 14XK and this was confirmed by a salesman from Eurospeed. I test drived the Z4 2.5L, cost is 198.8K. After discount should be about 190K. I was just trying to compare with SLK. If SLK is about the price of the new Z4, i will take the Z4. If the SLK is less than 150K, budget wise, it make sense for me to get the SLK.

Well, I go on Sunday to get more info.

Hi deployone,

I think you should compare the Z4 (2.5L) against at least the SLK280 as SLK200 is a 4 potter..........

by the way are you comparing the previous Z4 against this (FL) SLK or the latest Z4 to this (FL) SLK?

and also the $140k plus SLK from C&C are their demo car....

if not why not get a PI SLK200?

cheers

Guest ACSLK

Hi NewC180,

I thot quad means twin pipes each on both left and right? anyway, his car is single pipe on both left and right.

No, the $2k rims was on sale at one tyre shop. This guy i met at another tyre shop, he has got the same type of rims fitted in his car that comes with the amg package.

Hi NewC180,

oh i see i thought is twin (left and right)....single on both end i think is call normal exhaust..........

wow this guy really got a very good deal man.......Full AMG kit and that rims not cheap................

:rockon:

Guest NewC180

Hi NewC180,

Hi NewC180,

oh i see i thought is twin (left and right)....single on both end i think is call normal exhaust..........

wow this guy really got a very good deal man.......Full AMG kit and that rims not cheap................

:rockon:

that guy told me his exhaust is amg, i dunno true or not. somemore got paste amg emblem on his boot, he said all came with the car. Car looks chio and looks like a good deal. Everything have don't have to mod lio.

Guest ACSLK

Hi NewC180,

true man......cosmetic department all taken care already....only left the performance and handling department (if he is hungry for that).........

cheers

That AMG package cost 13k from CnC.

For that price I can get a SLK55 bodykit with Quad exhaust over the AMG Duo exhaust with 3k to spare. Of cos that again, perhaps owner prefers factory fitting or he got a real good deal.

Guest NewC180

For that price I can get a SLK55 bodykit with Quad exhaust over the AMG Duo exhaust with 3k to spare. Of cos that again, perhaps owner prefers factory fitting or he got a real good deal.

What that owner told me was that he paid 180+ after all discounts etc etec, with the AMG package and other freebies thrown in. So I suppose it should be a good deal

Guest Andlee

Is there a AMG dual exhaust at all? Never heard of it. ??? ??? ???

Guest Andlee

Hi,

Maybe i can shed some light on this AMG exhaust, from my limited knowledge. For the pre FL SLK, AMG exhaust, are available for all 3 models, the 200, 280 and 350. For the FL SLK, only the 280 engine remains unchanged, wherelse, the engine for the 200 and 360 have been upgraded. That is why the AMG exhaust from the pre-FL SLK can only be used on the 280, becos the engine is unchanged. They might not have develope the AMG exhaust for the 200 and 350 FL SLK yet. Tat is wht from the pic above, even though they have fitted the AMG kit, they are still using back the original trapezious exhaust. THose ARE NOT AMG EXHAUST.

Hope my explanation are clear. :)

Hi,

Maybe i can shed some light on this AMG exhaust, from my limited knowledge. For the pre FL SLK, AMG exhaust, are available for all 3 models, the 200, 280 and 350. For the FL SLK, only the 280 engine remains unchanged, wherelse, the engine for the 200 and 360 have been upgraded. That is why the AMG exhaust from the pre-FL SLK can only be used on the 280, becos the engine is unchanged. They might not have develope the AMG exhaust for the 200 and 350 FL SLK yet. Tat is wht from the pic above, even though they have fitted the AMG kit, they are still using back the original trapezious exhaust. THose ARE NOT AMG EXHAUST.

Hope my explanation are clear. :)

:thumbsup:

FL SLK regardless of 200, 280 and 350, both ordinary and AMG package all originally comes with duo trapezious exhaust.

Only SLK55 comes originally quad exhaust. BUT...all ordinary or AMG package can still mod to quad AMG exhaust if desire. :clap: