• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Interest check: C63 hood Group Buy

Guest Cerano

Guest Cerano

Hi bros

This is an interest check to see how many of you guys are interested in a c63 style hood

it would be as below

Nitty gritty details havnt been ironed out yet such as supplier, cost stuff

There are a few options either we custom make it here or we look for a supplier here

Will update you guys

Just checking the interest to see if we can buy in bulk

Expected to be around 1.5k SGD

Only for standard W204

Expected to be either of FRP

or CF

FRP will be much cheaper

Both will be lighter than stock.

7c16_1.JPG

!BSVZ(z!!2k~$(KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlw8DFBKCrm3iQ)Q~~_1.JPG

If you are interested kindly place your name below

Name

1) Cerano

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs

FRP stands for? Who is the source? is it from Ubi area? Btw needs how many pcs before the deal can goes thru? If only one pce for this price, i m interested.

Guest Cerano

FRP stands for? Who is the source? is it from Ubi area? Btw needs how many pcs before the deal can goes thru? If only one pce for this price, i m interested.

Hi bro

Just checking the number of ppl interested yet.

probably around 5 to go through.

Supplier still sourcing

FRP is fibreglass-reinforced polymer

Guest blackmercs

Hi bro

Just checking the number of ppl interested yet.

probably around 5 to go through.

Supplier still sourcing

FRP is fibreglass-reinforced polymer

Ok noted. Good luck for the group buy!!!

Guest ehwwong

can you check whether the FRP can be painted according to our color code or we need to paint it locally?

u mentioned only for standard w204.. what about body kitted one?

Guest Cerano

can you check whether the FRP can be painted according to our color code or we need to paint it locally?

u mentioned only for standard w204.. what about body kitted one?

Body kit should be no problem mah. never affect anything on top.

Guest Cerano

Depends if FRP or CF

CF i dont think they offer painting while for FRP i think should be according to colour code.

ill go source around and update you guys meanwhile it'd be good if you guys can add in your name

not confirmed la just checking how many people want it so i can negotiate.

Guest Cerano

hi bros

I managed to inch out a deal with this supplier from hk

its 320 USD per hood before shipping

467 SGD = 320 USD

Its FRP but we need 10 sets to seal this deal.

What do you guys think?

Ship from HK.

Thanks

Name

1) Cerano

2) ehwwong (TBC)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Supplier here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360153578406&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123

Guest kepiting1sg

hi bros

467 SGD = 320 USD

What do you guys think?

Ship from HK.

Thanks

Supplier here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360153578406&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123

US$ is down vs S$

10 sets arh.....probably U may have to ask BL or MBM to take some off your hands.....hehehehe!!! ;D

Guest Cerano

hi bros

467 SGD = 320 USD

What do you guys think?

Ship from HK.

Thanks

Supplier here

US$ is down vs S$

10 sets arh.....probably U may have to ask ML or MBM to take some off your hands.....hehehehe!!! ;D

MBM want meh?

Unker whats ML?

Unker sleepy liao lah - should be BL lah!!!

Guest ehwwong

how much is shipping cost??? what about fitment? 100% can be use to replace our stock bonnet? did you also ask abt painting? can they do it in our original color codes??

very important stuff's to ask... don't only look at the $$$...

i also have enuff funds in my paypal account to pay for the whole GB.. so let me know if it is neccesary

PS: i know BL.. tomorrow i can call to see whether they can do any deal or not.. :)

Guest Cerano

how much is shipping cost??? what about fitment? 100% can be use to replace our stock bonnet? did you also ask abt painting? can they do it in our original color codes??

very important stuff's to ask... don't only look at the $$$...

i also have enuff funds in my paypal account to pay for the whole GB.. so let me know if it is neccesary

PS: i know BL.. tomorrow i can call to see whether they can do any deal or not.. :)

Fitment is 100% for replacement of stock

Asked the person. waiting for reply liaos.

Guest Cerano

HI,

Painting fee for each hood is $US250. For min order 10 pcs. For the Hood, we sent to body shop paint only. And shipping fee by sea to Singapore should around 500-700 by sea, It take a week

Thats what the person said.

any bros over here have better ways to save on shipping?

Guest NewC180

So before painting it'd be

around 1000 after shipping and purchase

Benzline sells it RRP 2000

Would it be much safer if we got it from there?

If BL price is inclusive of painting and installation, then it is better to buy it locally. Any problems can bang table. HK table too far to bang lio... somemore must buy 10 sets.... not a good gamble.

If you really wanna get from HK, my advice is to get it unpainted, cos paint work might have scratches etc due to shipping. Then get in painted and installed locally lor...

Freight of USD500-700 is per piece or per 10 pieces? If per piece then it is too expensive lio.

Guest Cerano

If BL price is inclusive of painting and installation, then it is better to buy it locally. Any problems can bang table. HK table too far to bang lio... somemore must buy 10 sets.... not a good gamble.

If you really wanna get from HK, my advice is to get it unpainted, cos paint work might have scratches etc due to shipping. Then get in painted and installed locally lor...

Freight of USD500-700 is per piece or per 10 pieces? If per piece then it is too expensive lio.

Yeah bro i agree.

BL quoted me 2k for it. How much do you think we can get if we GB?

2k before installation and painting though.

Guest NewC180

Yeah bro i agree.

BL quoted me 2k for it. How much do you think we can get if we GB?

2k before installation and painting though.

Bro Cerano, I'm out for the C63 bonnet, I stop modding my merc lio la. Just sharing my experience on it that's all.

Since now you and ehwwong both want it, go to BL and squeeze them on the price lor.

Good luck and looking forward to see your new kim kim goot goot bonnet!