• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes To SY69U

Guest 9339

Guest 9339

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:Bro Simon Yeo, :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Happy Birthday to you.....

Better late than never....was away last week.

I am the only one which have you in my heart :love7:

Miss the last year Dinner and those bonding......Bonking ?

Hahaaa....You are 38 liao

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

better late then never!!

HAPPY BELATED HATCH DAY!! sy69u

Guest kepiting1sg

:happybday:Happy Belated Birdday to you.....SY......ciken pie!!!!! :happybday:

Didn't know that U are still so young & handchum and best of all still got change.....hehehehe!!!! :happybday:

firework2.giffirework3.giffirework.giffirework2.giffirework3.gif

Guest paddy

y0 bro, haven seen your posts for quite some time.....

must be sulking cos you tot everyone had forgotten your hatch day ..... :tongue1:

or are you secretly planning for a BIG birthday bash and making invitation cards to distribute to us during tis month's gtg???? :la:

anyway, happy belated birthday....

Guest sy69u

y0 bro, haven seen your posts for quite some time.....

must be sulking cos you tot everyone had forgotten your hatch day ..... :tongue1:

or are you secretly planning for a BIG birthday bash and making invitation cards to distribute to us during tis month's gtg???? :la:

anyway, happy belated birthday....

no lah bro, im still around but was very very busy. overseas work lah. if i got big party, i'll invite u bro....

Guest 9339

Oh ok, i didnt know you guys celebrate for him liao cos while i in China, he call me ......to go out, tot he so poor thing no one remember his birthday.

Guest sy69u

lololol... happy birthday simon! hehehe saw the pic that papajeff posted. you changed hair style ah :bboyspin:

hahahahaha........ thanks my dear..... need to change to keep up w e lastest fashion.........