• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Pics of the Mass Photoshoot

keltanky

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jies2 dun mind me asking, you shot most of it at f8 and above ? tks. I've tried some moving car shots b4 but found it difficult to get most of the car in focus.

Guest jies2
jies2 dun mind me asking, you shot most of it at f8 and above ? tks. I've tried some moving car shots b4 but found it difficult to get most of the car in focus.

hey, no worries LOL. :angel1: yea, i use pretty small apertures up to f22. did you do panning or rolling?

Guest jies2

thanks all for your comments! :angel1:

I've tried some moving car shots b4 but found it difficult to get most of the car in focus.

LOL. i think the problem has to do with panning and rolling.

i got the cars moving as fast slow as the camera LOL, and they kept about the same distance apart throughout the rolling.

where else in panning, there might be some difference in distance between the car and the camera when you pivot, and hence the blur car.

:surrender:

thanks all for your comments! :angel1:

I've tried some moving car shots b4 but found it difficult to get most of the car in focus.

LOL. i think the problem has to do with panning and rolling.

i got the cars moving as fast slow as the camera LOL, and they kept about the same distance apart throughout the rolling.

where else in panning, there might be some difference in distance between the car and the camera when you pivot, and hence the blur car.

:surrender:

True true!! I've read about some other photogs setting up their own rig - basically a sturdy contraption consisting of a metal arm holding the camera but I doubt you'd subject your 1d baby to this type of treatment hehehe

Guest NewC180

kt9d7508hintofcolorweb.jpg

JK, thanks for all the efforts and nice pics, too bad I had to go off early and missed out on the motion shots... when is the next round?

BTW, can translate the kanji that you've posted? What imagination what world???

Guest jies2
True true!! I've read about some other photogs setting up their own rig - basically a sturdy contraption consisting of a metal arm holding the camera but I doubt you'd subject your 1d baby to this type of treatment hehehe

i will. LOL! :bboyspin:

JK, thanks for all the efforts and nice pics, too bad I had to go off early and missed out on the motion shots... when is the next round?

hmm.. LOL it won't be any time soon.

BTW, can translate the kanji that you've posted? What imagination what world???

i copied the text from mb jp web LOL!

too power.

skill

maybe? LOL!

Guest NewC180

hmm.. LOL it won't be any time soon.

too siong liao right??? did notice you were sort of look totally drain out at last sat night dinner.

next time you guys should go for 'part 2' after dinner, so that he can be 'refreshed' mah....

Guest jies2

thanks all. :angel1:

too siong liao right??? did notice you were sort of look totally drain out at last sat night dinner.

LOL. yea, it's always like that. :death:

i am speechless... the shots are beautiful.

Skill + equipment = results hehehe

Our friend's lens already cost more than our complete setup. :P