• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

June 27th B-Road Drive

Guest Kompressor

Guest speederman

Return safe & sound. Since you guys & gals enjoys it, will be doing one more soon. Watch for pix by the members!

Damn good eh! Thank you you guys for the support today. - (united grey GTI)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ehwwong

a special thanks for the organizer and all the hardworking convoy leader and sweepers.. your "report" makes me wonder whether you are a experience horse racing reporter.. hehe

and who say, mercedes cannot make it on b-road?? :evlaugh:

Guest 3131T

Great run on one of the best B-road. Really enjoy the run with great company. Its just a grade lower than the Cannonballa Run which I give it the best run for me...

Glad that all enjoy the run. I just cant wait for the next run. FCPH, when when when??????

Guest Stitch9966

It was short but excellent none the less! I wished we could have more B-roads on the way back hehe! Thanks to SY, WU and FCPH for organizing the run. The convoy leaders and sweepers for keeping the convoys intact and last but not least all the drivers for making it such a wonderful trip! More B-roads please! Yeehaaaaaaaa! :punk1:

Guest zero zero

thank you organizer for this run. I got a hard time keeping up in convoy three but was really fun.

hope to have more B-roads event soon.

how is the breakfast everyone? hahaha.......

Guest xiaohong

thank you organizer for this run. I got a hard time keeping up in convoy three but was really fun.

hope to have more B-roads event soon.

how is the breakfast everyone? hahaha.......

Dont bluff la....you have a hard time keeping up??? pui pui pui pui! Liar!

Breakfast was not too bad .....thank u much much again!

Guest ladyseals80

thx for the bf...

thx to the organisors, convoy leaders, sweepers and fellow drive mates who made this trip enjoyable...

and apologies if i scared anyone...

looking forward to the next one...

cheers...

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

thx for the bf...

thx to the organisors, convoy leaders, sweepers and fellow drive mates who made this trip enjoyable...

and apologies if i scared anyone...

looking forward to the next one...

cheers...

ladyseals, i was with the newbie group but i heard you very fast ah? ;D