• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

CLC Pics

Guest darkavenger

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darkavenger

SWEE SWEE,

this sat wanna come for the photoshoot? come lah, so that we have a twin for the shoot!!!!

thinking of doing that. can take the stock vs poisoned look :punk1: ..... but that means friday need to wash + wax. :banghead:

Guest blackmercs

SWEE SWEE,

this sat wanna come for the photoshoot? come lah, so that we have a twin for the shoot!!!!

thinking of doing that. can take the stock vs poisoned look :punk1: ..... but that means friday need to wash + wax. :banghead:

haha that's good, me too friday wash + wax.

Guest darkavenger

SWEE SWEE,

haha that's good, me too friday wash + wax.

just remembered.... friday having drinking session..... so can only wash + wax on sat morning. :bboyspin:

Guest blackmercs

eh blackmercs.... what do u think of a full matt black front grille?

I think shld keep the chrome part, darken the top part of the fin only. This sat u free, we go and see the real thing.

Guest darkavenger

I think shld keep the chrome part, darken the top part of the fin only. This sat u free, we go and see the real thing.

steady! let me know time + place.

Guest ehwwong

bo jio?

anyway, check with BL whether they have CLC grille or not... should be quite cheap lah, dont need to DIY until die die leh..

Guest darkavenger

bo jio?

anyway, check with BL whether they have CLC grille or not... should be quite cheap lah, dont need to DIY until die die leh..

lai lai! u are free to self-poison. :clap:

Guest blackmercs

bo jio?

BL have meh? Last time i ask them any stuffs for CLC coupe, answer BOR!!!!! I ask again, u sure? answer is BOR!!! I probe further, u sure? answer BOR!!! They broke my little heart..................sob sob sob..................

This sat u wanna cum ah, choon bor, time shld be around 11 am. U wan? sms me okay. I bring u to another wonderland, mod till u song song ki jurong!!!

Guest blackmercs

where's that place?? how come i never hear about it? so far no place can let me song song leh..

Shhhhhhhhh cant reveal here. Is for CLC coupe wonderland....................muahahahahaha

Last Sat brought u to song song PRC place liao leh. Buay song meh!!! No mummy, no need tips, free drinks and food, where to find wor!!!

Guest kepiting1sg

where's that place?? how come i never hear about it? so far no place can let me song song leh..

Shhhhhhhhh cant reveal here. Is for CLC coupe wonderland....................muahahahahaha

Last Sat brought u to song song PRC place liao leh. Buay song meh!!! No mummy, no need tips, free drinks and food, where to find wor!!!

HK lah! Anticlimax....this Sat I got grooming session at Zaino....U bring Unker go heppy heppy izzit? ;D

Guest blackmercs

HK lah! Anticlimax....this Sat I got grooming session at Zaino....U bring Unker go heppy heppy izzit? ;D

yO uNKER 6, wat time u will be there and need to go off? Our meeting time is 11 am leh at east side.