• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New Calipers

Guest Cerano

actually, like what kelvin pointed out, AMG = Brembo ;D the only difference is maybe by slapping on the AMG badge, it gives the manufacturer the right to mark up the price IMHO ;D

eerr actually hor, if i remember, Brembo is slighly X than AMG lei.. someone told me one.. :devil:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kinky74

brembo brand worth more.. hehehe

anyway, today i check price for the 6 + 4 port AMG BBK..... slightly more than 10K... $$$$$

always love those BBK.......damm steam lah........drool drool leh......got lobang for 2nd hand boh........

Guest daywalker

eerr actually hor, if i remember, Brembo is slighly X than AMG lei.. someone told me one.. :devil:

You are right, AMG is actually slightly cheaper but because an original bracket needs to be replaced (which alone costs close to 1.8k), total damage to the pocket will end up exceeding that of the Brembo BBK which does not require the bracket to be replaced.

Guest kepiting1sg

Get Brembo lar, more cost efficient.

Btw, any guys know size of rotor on AMG brake kit?

With my layman knowledge, if I am not wrong they are 14" rotor.

Guest ehwwong

have been "struggling" to think whether i need the BBK or not.. i came to the conclusion that unless i mod my car big time with 30~40% increase in BHP, don't really see the need. The $$$ can be spend in other stuff's.. but that just me... $$$ limited.. can only play a few things at a time.. hehe

Guest kepiting1sg

have been "struggling" to think whether i need the BBK or not.. i came to the conclusion that unless i mod my car big time with 30~40% increase in BHP, don't really see the need. The $$$ can be spend in other stuff's.. but that just me... $$$ limited.. can only play a few things at a time.. hehe

Bro Wong,

Your AMG rims look very impressive but exposing the stock small diameter rotors U have rite down.

A pair of 380mm rotors would definitely further enchance the chio-ness of your AMG rims....hehehehe :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Guest blackmercs

This euroteck BBK i had previously email them and here is the reply :-

The front 4 piston 355mm is $2,145.

Shipping to Singapore via USPS is $275

The kit comes with the caliper, rotor in your choice of drilled &

slotted or Slotted only. Stainless steel brake lines, brake pads, all

required mounting hardware and installation instructions.

The most we can do off for a group buy is $150 if you got more then 5 people.

So, ai group buy mai?

Guest kepiting1sg

This euroteck BBK i had previously email them and here is the reply :-

The front 4 piston 355mm is $2,145.

Shipping to Singapore via USPS is $275

The kit comes with the caliper, rotor in your choice of drilled &

slotted or Slotted only. Stainless steel brake lines, brake pads, all

required mounting hardware and installation instructions.

The most we can do off for a group buy is $150 if you got more then 5 people.

So, ai group buy mai?

W211 E Class front min - 8 Piston - 380mm - $3,645

How I wish the 4 pod 355mm can go into the E Class to join your group buy :banghead:

Guest kinky74

damm tempting leh..... but get front and back should be 6k US......damm love to have those babies on it......but .....but......1st baby coming soon......sooooo damm have to hold back first.....anyway tempting to do a little mod......

Guest blackmercs

So, ai group buy mai?

wah...like that those GB the eurotech BBK can form Yellow BBK gang liao. :la: ;D

U mean the banana gang??? mUahahahahah.

Guest blackmercs

The YMCG sounds nice... Yellow Merc Calipers Gang! Hi gang, am new here...got lots to learn from the seniors :pray:

hi me too newbie here, wah like yr nick leh, pongster. On our records, there is member here pong abt 800 to 1000 leh and still counting!!

Guest east539

blackmercs ]

So, ai group buy mai?

wah...like that those GB the eurotech BBK can form Yellow BBK gang liao. :la: wrote:

can also ah..haha...need to add size bo?? :censored: :censored:

Guest blackmercs

wah...like that those GB the eurotech BBK can form Yellow BBK gang liao. :la: ;D

can also ah..haha...need to add size bo?? :censored: :censored:

Size doesnt matter bru, is the duration, remember!!! :tazzie: