• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Buying W204

Guest twentyeight

I am a gentle guy who does not like to bang table. One sure workable way is to write to Daimler in Germany for any warranty claim or even out of warranty claim (as long as you have valid reason) or any issue.

I have tried many times and C&C will act very quickly to resolve. They even sent the missing part to my home when I cannot pick up the part from Merc Center.

Totally agreed...C&C = Local AD only, not the principle mah.....Buy from who all same.

Unless you can find a PI who sell Grade 'AAA' Mercedes Benz......

If not all are same same 3 pointed star.

• 1 month later...
Guest xtrocious

Hi guys,

I'm considering getting C180 Blue Efficiency or C200 from PI or C&C.

1. What's fuel consumption (assuming stock set-up), I read figures provided by C&C, but would like to hear realistic fc figures from present owners.

2. I test drove C180 BE and C200 before, power delivery difference doesn't seem to differ much, maybe butt not sensitive enough. However, noise intrusion into cabin can get quite annoying especially on long drives. Anything that can be done to it?

3. Any issues/problems with the car?

5. Lastly, any good deals or SE recommendations from PI or C&C? Pls pm if not convenient. Thanks!

We tried the C180 BE, the CLC180 and the C200...

The C200 wins hands down in terms of power and drive comfort (engine is not strained)...

Of course, I had to moderate my expectations cos I am used to driving a 2.3L turbo-charged SUV...hahah

In the end, we went for the C200 :clap: :clap: