• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Interest Check: Mass Car Photoshoot @ Seletar, 16th May 2009

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paddy

Unker, why you release aeroplane today???

What is 6 hour man?

Seems like I missed out a lot of fun in the mini GTG...

6 hour MAN........ :censored: :censored:

Guest blackmercs

Nice meeting u guys, really enjoy so muchy but dead tired.....................Especially thanks to Jies2 and Kelvin for the cordinating the shoot!!! Oh ya, the free drinks too, u guys rock!!!!

Monday and Friday all HUAT HUAT AR!!!

Guest east539

nice meeting everyone, although tired but really enjoy the shoot & makan at bottle tree village.

Thanks Jies2 & Kelvin for doing all the sai kang for all of us, now than i know photoshoot not easy sia, especially the shifu who work so hard thoughout the shoot.

Guest east539

Unker, why you release aeroplane today???

What is 6 hour man?

Seems like I missed out a lot of fun in the mini GTG...

6 hour MAN........ :censored: :censored:

yeah, 6 hour to fly man, not your usual routine sia, only unker :censored: :censored:

Hi Everyone

Great pleasure meeting everyone.

Special thanks to JK and Kelvin for the cordinating the shoot.

Btw my coke dont come with ice cube, Ice Cube are expensive now-a-day, (Imported from Malaysia)

Wine Cheaper. Next time remember to bring own ice for next gathering.

Cheers.

oh ya, ICE Cubes damn difficult to get and X ... :la: :la:

and when you least expect it cumss. :censored:

ok, just realise got some poser shot i took with my hps,

will try edit a bit, and post it

while those who took pics also can try post theirs too! I'll create the thread at the Image folder!!

Guest NewC180

Pic I took with my phone:

Edit: Bro, I remove the Link of your pics :: reason, better Blank off the number plates of members cars!

No problem, forgot la, pai seh... me edit lio then post again in the other thread.

simimasay....

Guest ehwwong

special thanks to our handsome and cute photographer... :)

and to kopimaster who let me taxi his car.... drool...................

and to everyone who turned out... great gathering and poison spreading session...

and yes, 6 hour man missed all the fun!!

Guest CBlack

thanks, JK your the man :thumbsup: doing the motion shoot make me feel like we are shooting a movie :yumyum: all the workers were looking as if we going to do a drag race :devil2: thanks also to kelvin who coordinated the events, and all those who turn up.

Guest Cerano

thanks, JK your the man :thumbsup: doing the motion shoot make me feel like we are shooting a movie :yumyum: all the workers were looking as if we going to do a drag race :devil2: thanks also to kelvin who coordinated the events, and all those who turn up.

workers drool mah