• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

looking for w124

Guest mr w124

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eokh

hi all. i am looking for a 124 as mine cant be repaired. anyone who'e selling can drop me a pm pls with some details. thanks.

Bro

sorry to hear the bad news

are you willing to sell of whatever parts that can be salvaged ??

PM me if you have stuff to let go

thanks !!

Guest eokh

Body damage to the front n engine quite extensive so no point. i'll see what parts i can salvage and let u guys know.

alamak !! i need the front bumper most badly !

once again... pls accept my regards ... sorry to hear about the demise of your car

vic relac yah. something better is coming your way. insurance wise did they cover you sufficiently enough to recover the cost of another W124 ?

Guest JiaJia

Hi Mr W124,

So sorry to hear of the accident. It must have been quite a nasty one to have caused such extensive frontal damage to the car. Well, looking on the bright side, if this accident had to happen, thankfully you were in a 'tank' like W124 when it happened and that you are safe and well. :angel1:

Hope you will find another good-looking W124 soon. Take care!

Guest qes78

Body damage to the front n engine quite extensive so no point. i'll see what parts i can salvage and let u guys know.

sorry to hear about that bro.

Take it easy yea.

are u firm on buying a 16v or 8v? mine is up for sale if the price is right, as always.

:)

Guest mr w124

Well i got 3rd party ins so i guess should cover the bus right? i mean thats what we have ins for. wont cover my car so i have to source on my own.

bro qes78. thought u just got your 124? care to pm me your car details n price? mostly looking for 8v

Well i got 3rd party ins so i guess should cover the bus right? i mean thats what we have ins for. wont cover my car so i have to source on my own.

bro qes78. thought u just got your 124? care to pm me your car details n price? mostly looking for 8v

sorry bro totally forgot we r on 3rd party ins. :(

Guest qes78

pm for u!