• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Poison Again..

Alamak, how many times must I tell myself I givup on ICE.. today kaypoh look see in sgsoundsystem.com classifieds got some interesting bits n pieces for sale at damn good price make me lau chwee nwah again

muuuuuuuust resist..

On a more serious note, it does look like a pretty good time to pick up that amplifier or pair of speakers you've always wanted at attractive prices.. saw a pair of Morel Supremo tweets at $350!!!! OMG.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kepiting1sg

Considering they are new $550-600 a pair it's a steal bro

even $350 out of $600 is still a good 60% of the original price.

Recently I've been selling my less than 6 mths old ICE goodies at less than 45% of their original prices :banghead:

Dun go to sgsoundsystem.com!

Everyday people selling lots of things there!

Go there sure kenna posioned especially if your ying & yang not balanced on that day.....whahahaha!!!! ;D

Tell U my experience selling there.

There was this regular kaki at that forum who earlier committed to buy at $2100.

Last min. lau sai diarrhea and told grandmother stories that he lost much money in shares. >:(

Then there's another very regular kaki at the forum who asked 1001 Qs, bargained, low-balled

and finally agreed to a final price for lots of stuff. Confirmed and committed, then last min.

grand chor kong stories, wife dun let him spend the money.

Lucky thing not all the potential buyers are woo liao!

I've sold almost everything except the Genesis Series 3 Monoblock.

Paid $3,780 for it and asking $1,800 or 48% of original price still no takers...haiz!

That guy who bought the Genesis special made CA250 Class A/AB amp

and my MP7 Blue wood mid/woofer has been jumping with joy after he has

them installed to his ride and sms a big thank U to me.

Bro Leon,

Just like kungfu film, my legs & hands all broken, all the chi - internal strength all taken out,

total paralysis man!....hehehe!!! ;D

I am now left with nearly nothing for me to go back to ICE.

Considering they are new $550-600 a pair it's a steal bro

even $350 out of $600 is still a good 60% of the original price.

Recently I've been selling my less than 6 mths old ICE goodies at less than 45% of their original prices :banghead:

I've sold almost everything except the Genesis Series 3 Monoblock.

Paid $3,780 and asking $1,800 or 48% of original price still no takers...haiz.

That guy who bought the Genesis special made CA250 Class A/AB amp

and my MP7 Blue wood mid/woofer has been jumping with joy after he has

them installed to his ride and sms a big thank U to me.

Bro Leon,

Just like kungfu film, legs & hands all broken, all the chi - internal strength all taken out, total paralysis....hehehe!!!

I am now left with nearly nothing to go back to ICE.

Hurhurhurhur now all your recovered monies are going into ponies for your 211 lah!! :P

Give you 2 year hiatus then see if you claw your way back into the scene provided some smart alec comes up with a product so revolutionary with astounding sound that you have to have it hahahaha. :la: