• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

accident only after 16 days!!!

Guest ripclaw

Guest ripclaw

>:(

sian.....just got into an accident. car turning right on opp lane i was heading straight. green light in my favour. car didnt see me and *bang*. xyz man..... :twinmfinger:

car is now in CnC workshop....front right bumper kena....front right rim also. bloody sian liao.....

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>:(

sian.....just got into an accident. car turning right on opp lane i was heading straight. green light in my favour. car didnt see me and *bang*. xyz man..... :twinmfinger:

car is now in CnC workshop....front right bumper kena....front right rim also. bloody sian liao.....

I feel your pain bro. Take it easy. Sigh.

This nation needs a shakeup with a nationwide campaign on educating motorists. Too many errant drivers on the road today.

sorry to hear that bro ripclaw...do take fab care...

think this is a problem TP has to address...i think too many drivers on the road do not know when to turn right...i've seen so many such cases on the road...

n i think there are alot of beng drivers on the road too who think their mod SU#@*$ is the king of the road...just bump into one of these twits last sun :(

sad....

Guest ratsgoh

Ripclaw bro,

Hoped all is well and fine... damn .. I will probably curse and swear if I were in your shoe.. sucks... :twinmfinger:

That driver must be a real idiot.. :1mfinger:

For me, I almost whacked into an old man crossing the road from no where.. I am sure I missed him but a mere 2-3 inches. I was lucky to get away.. Best thing after I stopped my car, turn on my hazard light, stepped out and asked the old man (In Hokkien) "Why did you cross the road this way"?, he replied, "huh? Si mi Tai ci" :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: He was oblivious to my presence!

Anyway, I hoped u and your riders are safe, that's of utmost importance.

Guest aspade

Don't know if this will make you feel better, I had 3 unavoidable accidents in my previous A class. Involving with a integra, a proton Saga and a taxi. All of them suffered pretty bad metal crumple and damages (the proton and the taxi dropped their bumpers), but my A and passengers were intact , only requiring paint touch-ups and a bumper change due to cosmetic reasons.

One thing I do believe is that mercedes are well built and places passengers safety as a important priority during design. Life is fragile and they're the biggest reasons why I continued with a B... :pray: :pray:

Guest ripclaw

it hurts my heart more *sim tia*. No injuries, no one else was in the car, just me. thanks for all your concern. CnC said they would replace whatever was damaged because its a new car. they wont repair anything. hope it true loh....even if they repair i also dunno. wheels seem slanted a bit due to the impact. ESP was inoperative when i drove to the service center. Run flat indicator was also faulty. must be due to the impact on the wheels.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ripclaw

finally got my car back! :clap: never tot i'd miss it so much....looks like they changed a lot of things. seems like the wheel is connected to many many parts of the car which were also damaged in the process....so its not just a cosmetic damage now, its mechanical.