• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercs C180 console function buttons

lalatoi

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎26‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:19 PM, lalatoi said:

Hi, anyone knows where to fix or purchase these console function buttons? there is peeling over time and usage.

Mine is a C180 W204 Yr 2012.

Thanks

KT

Go to the scrap yard Propel Auto 28 Kranji Road.

You're not the 1st one to ask!

Their on-line stall

YOM 2008 - $107

http://propel-auto.com/online-store/mercedes-benz-w204-ac-heater-control-panel/

YOM 2012 - $300

http://propel-auto.com/online-store/mercedes-benz-w204-c-class-heater-ac-climate-control-panel/

Probably if you visit them directly, they can sell you for much less and install for you foc

Please note their online prices are meant for overseas buyers.

Going directly, you might get to pay only maybe 50% of the price.

I know the owner Steven Gooi for >15 yrs.

Maybe if I am you town, you buy a kopi and bring me there with you for a good price :)

Boss Steven is a very nice guy but if you are geow, he will be even geow than you.

He might not even want to sell the item to you.

That's what happened to my younger brother when he wanted to buy the driver side sun visor for his W203

Steven told him don't have :)

When I wanted to buy the 3rd brake light for my previous W124, Steven the boss even climbed up the racking, chose a good one for me and sold it to me only S20 :) I

Various prices on eBay for <S$100 for the right one

https://www.ebay.com.sg/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=w204 climate control&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=2&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

I've made purchases from more than 800 eBay sellers for > 20 years

With PayPal protection, i.e non-delivery, item not working or as described, PayPal will get seller to compensate you in full.

YOM 2008 - $107

YOM2008.jpg

YOM2012.jpg

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)