• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Help with Front and Rear Sensor

Guest yoshikix

Guest yoshikix

now a days I seems to have problem with the sensor on the front and rear car , most of the time the sensor just turn red and beep sound , like not working liao Head Banger #1 , then I tried to clean with a little wet cloth , wipe the sensor , when go raffles place , still okie , when into the car park , screw up again , after that I wipe with my finger , going back to office, looks okie again , can recommend any solution?

Thanks all Big Bro Here! :3some:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

maybe u can disable the front sensor and only turn it on when necessary? i know its a damn good feature to have "always on" but for the moment to solve your problem.

i believe other users also have problems with the sensors not working in the rain. or rather, over-working by sensing the rain drops.

hihi.. my dad w221 also have this problem w, the front right sensor turn red and beep sound even nth is in contact. :banghead: and i also try to wipe it, still the same.. maybe must complain to c&c...

hihi.. my dad w221 also have this problem w, the front right sensor turn red and beep sound even nth is in contact. :banghead: and i also try to wipe it, still the same.. maybe must complain to c&c...

you may be suffering from a number of dead or malfunctioning sensors. There are 10 in total. 6 front 4 rear.

Guest yoshikix

Latest news , when i am at raffles place , I use my finger to wipe the sensor , not so hard , but got a bit force , push push a bit , like massage the sensor like that lol :clap: , doing free massaging for the benz , just now I drive out , seems to be fix liao , no more problem liao :thumbsup: , I see a few days see how , if no problem , that's means my method can work , as for others , if cannot work , I will try to help you , next outing I will use my method to do it for you , I never been to sgmerc outing yet . As I am quite young 20+ only , a bit paiseh lah

Latest news , when i am at raffles place , I use my finger to wipe the sensor , not so hard , but got a bit force , push push a bit , like massage the sensor like that lol :clap: , doing free massaging for the benz , just now I drive out , seems to be fix liao , no more problem liao :thumbsup: , I see a few days see how , if no problem , that's means my method can work , as for others , if cannot work , I will try to help you , next outing I will use my method to do it for you , I never been to sgmerc outing yet . As I am quite young 20+ only , a bit paiseh lah

oh don't you worry. we got lots of 20+ yet to complete university :) some are around, some aren't but nonetheless the age gap is not too large.

Guest Sareve

Don't paiseh lol, I'm only 22! There are quite alot of people your age here! I'm only in my first semester of uni haha.

Guest yoshikix

Sareve ]

Latest news , when i am at raffles place , I use my finger to wipe the sensor , not so hard , but got a bit force , push push a bit , like massage the sensor like that lol :clap: , doing free massaging for the benz , just now I drive out , seems to be fix liao , no more problem liao :thumbsup: , I see a few days see how , if no problem , that' wrote:

Don't paiseh lol, I'm only 22! There are quite alot of people your age here! I'm only in my first semester of uni haha.

LOL , you are rich kia , me only driving my dad cars :-\

Guest narmi

Brudder, don't worry abt being too young or too old lah..

We've got some brothers here that are in their fiftys to some who just graduated from polys!

We don't care if the car belongs to u, or if the car belongs to you dad's. But we do believe that everyone in this group have 1 thing in common, that is our love for Mercedes Benz..

So let's put age, gender, stature aside and just concentrate on the LOVE!!!

Speaking abt love, I wonder where is pigletress and her friend!?!? ;)

Guest yoshikix

Brudder, don't worry abt being too young or too old lah..

We've got some brothers here that are in their fiftys to some who just graduated from polys!

We don't care if the car belongs to u, or if the car belongs to you dad's. But we do believe that everyone in this group have 1 thing in common, that is our love for Mercedes Benz..

So let's put age, gender, stature aside and just concentrate on the LOVE!!!

Speaking abt love, I wonder where is pigletress and her friend!?!? ;)

I seriously love it :devil2:

Guest Sareve

yoshikix ]

Sareve ]

Latest news , when i am at raffles place , I use my finger to wipe the sensor , not so hard , but got a bit force , push push a bit , like massage the sensor like that lol :clap: , doing free massaging for the benz , just now I drive out , seems to be fix liao , no more problem liao :thumbsup: , I see a few days see how , if no problem , that' wrote:

Don' wrote:

Haha I'm driving my dad's cars as well! I'm an incomeless bum :(

Guest yoshikix

Sareve ]

yoshikix ]

Don' wrote:

Haha I'm driving my dad's cars as well! I'm an incomeless bum :(

:3some: , anyway yours S is w220 or w221?

Guest Sareve

yoshikix ]

Sareve ]

yoshikix ]

Don' wrote:

Haha I' wrote:

Haha I'm just posting here, I actually drive an SL350. Say... this is completely irrelevant but is your nick refering to Yoshiki from X Japan?

Guest yoshikix

Sareve ]

yoshikix ]

Sareve ]

Don' wrote:

Haha I' wrote:

Haha I'm just posting here, I actually drive an SL350. Say... this is completely irrelevant but is your nick refering to Yoshiki from X Japan?

Yess , wow , SL350 ! :rockon: