• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMERC 2nd Anniversary Dinner

g8crasher

err..like the April GTG photos until now also mia

I don't think anyone took pics for April GTG. I was there for 20mins and had to leave. Keltanky couldn't make it. Not sure if Willy took.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 9339

table1.jpg

Mr Gaston , narmi , SY69U , Cisconet , millionmilebenz , Cklasse

Mrs Gaston, PrettyGirl (hahaha, good one 9339) pigletress , PrettyGirl (hahahaha.. good one again), Mrs Cisconet , Mrs Cklasse

BTW, Who is this 2 pretty girl huh ??? One is 'pigletress' and the other ???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest angela

izzit just me or do the last 2 group photos look like the faces are blurred out? been awake for quite long liao, dunno if my eyes are going blind...

Guest Sareve

you may want to blank out some of the car plates there... hehe

yeap, the face a little out of focus de.

He already stated that he didn't have time to do it, anyway what's the huge deal with people being all touchy about their number plates. Especially when their faces are on the internet!

Guest ehwwong

He already stated that he didn't have time to do it, anyway what's the huge deal with people being all touchy about their number plates. Especially when their faces are on the internet!

my apologies if i didn't follow willy's thread on he didn't have time to do it.

no, i don't have huge deal or problems with posting pictures with VRN.. in fact my car is not even in the picture, why should i care?

i was just being nice to remind about the forum rules about posting pictures with VRN etc, without realizing that willy didn't have time.

http://www.sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=1395.0

Guest angela

Removed the pictures for the moment, will remove the plates and increase the photosize before uploading again. :pray: :pray: :pray:

good job bro. keep it coming....

all the nice pictures are taken by leon luh... the moment i touch the camera the quality drops a notch.. :P