• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Comand APS group buy

Guest Cerano

Guest blackmercs

Yeah i guess.

Simplest option is to buy a few hundred dollar garmin :ninja:

I have 2 garmins - 1 for navigation & 1 for tracking (contributing tracks to the mappers in Jkt for Batam Island mapping info)

The old Garmin 670 has served me well for Navigation & Bluetooth Hp.

I've given up ICE - retired and just wanna keep the stock system if possible to play the songs on my iPod.

My budget will be up to $5k, if I can have Command APS - iPod(steering control), DVD(for my son) + hp bluetooth as bonus. :pray:

Hehehe i also wan all yr wishlist but i dont have 5K!!!

Guest kepiting1sg

Hehehe i also wan all yr wishlist but i dont have 5K!!!

Bro! Mai kay kay lah! :angel1:

It's where U wanna put your priorities.

BTW I sold 3/4 of my ICE from my W203 and got back >$10K

and I reckon I still has abt. $2K to $3K worth of ICE left to sell...not sabu sabu as in metamphetamines hor...hehehe!! ;D

So I reckon if I put back some $$$ back to the stock sound system should be OK what!!!! :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest notti

Hey bros, Actually what is comand APS issit the mointor in our c-class?

Bro that one is 5" and is part of the Audio 20 system.

Comand APS is with gps and some with dvd. 7" screen pop up bigger.

Oh now i understand too. So u guys needs to have a DVD and gps system ah? SG have lah, my installer try to sell this system to me. Is a modular system, u need to buy a interface box, gps and a DVD player to interface with our Audio system. Damage with installation $2800. The drawback is that the it got to mount inside yr front cabin box, but no issue lah, coz these equipments is super slim and compact. All my previous ride got to have DVD set, coz when i feel sad and lonely, i watch "AHEM, AHEM" movies. I listen liao also gain leh but I need to strike toto tonite!!!

bro

where is this cabin box?

your installer can set up the whole APS with navigation, 6 dvd changer, linuatronic voice operated control system at what cost?

Guest blackmercs

Hey bros, Actually what is comand APS issit the mointor in our c-class?

Bro that one is 5" and is part of the Audio 20 system.

Comand APS is with gps and some with dvd. 7" screen pop up bigger.

Oh now i understand too. So u guys needs to have a DVD and gps system ah? SG have lah, my installer try to sell this system to me. Is a modular system, u need to buy a interface box, gps and a DVD player to interface with our Audio system. Damage with installation $2800. The drawback is that the it got to mount inside yr front cabin box, but no issue lah, coz these equipments is super slim and compact. All my previous ride got to have DVD set, coz when i feel sad and lonely, i watch "AHEM, AHEM" movies. I listen liao also gain leh but I need to strike toto tonite!!!

bro

where is this cabin box?

your installer can set up the whole APS with navigation, 6 dvd changer, linuatronic voice operated control system at what cost?

nd

bro, is a aftermarket add on modular system to yr existing audio device. Damage around as follows, estimated price :-

1. Modular interface box- $1200 plus

2. DVD player: $300 plus

3. Reverse camera: $300 plus

4. GPS: $900 plus

Hope this helps, if u really interested, pm me.