• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Comand APS group buy

Guest Cerano

Guest Cerano

Hi bros,

I got into contact with this supplier from the UK who is selling Comand APS sets. Its going for 1500 British Pounds including VAT.

If we can get like 5 or more people I believe we can get it for 1200 or so. (1500 Pounds is 3.2k SGD)

Anyone interested write your names below

1. Cerano

Guest kepiting1sg

Hi bros,

I got into contact with this supplier from the UK who is selling Comand APS sets. Its going for 1500 British Pounds including VAT.

If we can get like 5 or more people I believe we can get it for 1200 or so. (1500 Pounds is 3.2k SGD)

Anyone interested write your names below

1. Cerano

Bro Cerano,

Pls. dun be in a rush to go out there to buy a Command APS for your ride.

There are so many models out there to suit MB rides on year & models and you need someone who know how to program it to your ride to work.

According to what I am told, it's not a simple P&P job that your neighborhood ICE installer can do.

Guest Cerano

Yeah still kinda looking around what do you think

This could be an alternative too

http://www.comandonline.co.uk/product.php?productid=16246&cat=270&page=1

Retain the Audio 20 screen

But installation looks kinda fuss free though judging by this guide

http://www.mercupgrades.com/Removing+Installing+COMAND+++Audio+on+W204+C+Class-article-50.html

COMAND APS & Audio part numbers - W204 new C Class

Created: 22 Aug 2007

Last Updated: 29 Dec 2007

There are 6 different audio units available for the new W204 C class

1.Audio 25 (Audio 20 with CD changer) - option 510

2.Audio 55-APS (Audio 50 with DVD changer) - option 511

3.COMAND APS with DVD changer "Comand APS Plus" - option 512

4.Audio 20 (with single CD drive) - option 521

5.Audio 50 APS (Sat nav with DVD drive) - option 523

6.COMAND APS with single DVD Drive option 527

The units differ slightly between North America, Japan, and the rest of the world.

Where multiple part numbers are shown in one box, the later ones replace the earlier ones.

Where no part number is shown, I suspect the unit is same as European unit, or just not available for that market.

Country Unit Part Number

EU/RoW Audio 20 single CD

To chassis nr F027914, 01/07/2007

A204 870 44 90

Ditto, from chassis nr F027915 A204 870 55 90

Audio 20 with changer (Audio 25) A204 870 45 90

Audio 50 APS single DVD A204 870 49 90

Audio 50 APS with DVD changer (Audio 55) A204 870 50 90

Comand APS A204 870 32 90

Comand APS Plus (with DVD changer) A204 870 33 90

US/Canada Audio 20 single CD

Audio 20 with CD changer A204 870 46 90

Audio 50 APS

Audio 50 APS with DVD (audio) changer

Comand APS

Comand APS Plus with DVD changer A204 870 42 90

A204 870 63 90

Japan Comand APS A204 870 64 90

All Audio 20/25/50/55 Monitor A204 820 31 97

Comand APS / Comand APS Plus Monitor A204 820 40 97 XXXX

XXXX is colour code. 8N01 is 'landscape' 9F45 is black.

But will look around bro thanks for the advice! :welcome:

Ebay shows its one entire piece to be replaced just have to be wary of regional variants i guess.

967d_1_sbl.JPG

8ce2_1_sbl.JPG

Guest Cerano

The contact says we for 5 sets we can have a 5% discount

:clap:

And we dont need to pay for VAT (17.5%) so it would come up to

Around SGD 2600

However... map and installation still comes under us since its pre-loaded with euro maps

Guest kepiting1sg

Around SGD 2600

However... map and installation still comes under us since its pre-loaded with euro maps

Hi Cerano,

Please read this and enlightenment me if U can. :wifstupid:

http://www.mercupgrades.com/Audio+System+Upgrades+for+E+CLS+W211+W219-article-49.html

http://www.mercupgrades.com/COMAND++COMAND+APS+++Audio+50+APS+Part+Numbers-article-11.html

Guest Cerano

Around SGD 2600

Hi Cerano,

Please read this and enlightenment me if U can. :wifstupid:

http://www.mercupgrades.com/Audio+System+Upgrades+for+E+CLS+W211+W219-article-49.html

http://www.mercupgrades.com/COMAND++COMAND+APS+++Audio+50+APS+Part+Numbers-article-11.html

Bro i suggest you check with professionals!

[email protected]

Ask them

Guest tategoi

As posted in a US site, these are parts you probably need to retrofit a Comand in your W204:

A2048702851 Central air nozzle screen switch

A20483041549116 (black) Central air nozzle

A0225457426 Clutch for antenna cable

A2118200088 Antenna adapter cable

A0018207675 GPS Antenna

A1234750120 Pad for GPS antenna x3

A2045405706 Screen wiring harness

A2045409706 APS wiring harness

A2119840429 Bolt for fan x2

A2048321245 Air duct

A2048320645 Air duct

A2048320545 Air duct

A2048321045 Air duct

A2048300508 Axial fan

A20482046979F45 (black) 7" monitor

A2048703596 Operating unit with DVD changer (ECE)

Comand.jpg

Guest kepiting1sg

[email protected]

Ask them

Bro Cerano,

How I wish they are located here.

They may get you the correct set but U need to instal it locally here.

There might be extra parts required to retrofit the right Commnad APS to your ride.

Like what Bro tategoi suggested - go to Autospritze & speak to them.

Guest Cerano

[email protected]

Ask them

Bro Cerano,

How I wish they are located here.

They may get you the correct set but U need to instal it locally here.

There might be extra parts required to retrofit the right Commnad APS to your ride.

Like what Bro tategoi suggested - go to Autospritze & speak to them.

Yep thanks Bros tategoi and kep I will go down to speak to professionals to check.

Thanks for all the help ! :3some:

Guest Cerano

Hey bros, Actually what is comand APS issit the mointor in our c-class?

Bro that one is 5" and is part of the Audio 20 system.

Comand APS is with gps and some with dvd. 7" screen pop up bigger.

Guest blackmercs

Oh now i understand too. So u guys needs to have a DVD and gps system ah? SG have lah, my installer try to sell this system to me. Is a modular system, u need to buy a interface box, gps and a DVD player to interface with our Audio system. Damage with installation $2800. The drawback is that the it got to mount inside yr front cabin box, but no issue lah, coz these equipments is super slim and compact. All my previous ride got to have DVD set, coz when i feel sad and lonely, i watch "AHEM, AHEM" movies. I listen liao also gain leh but I need to strike toto tonite!!!

Guest kepiting1sg

Oh now i understand too. So u guys needs to have a DVD and gps system ah? SG have lah, my installer try to sell this system to me. Is a modular system, u need to buy a interface box, gps and a DVD player to interface with our Audio system. Damage with installation $2800. The drawback is that the it got to mount inside yr front cabin box, but no issue lah, coz these equipments is super slim and compact. All my previous ride got to have DVD set, coz when i feel sad and lonely, i watch "AHEM, AHEM" movies. I listen liao also gain leh but I need to strike toto tonite!!!

Unker dun need GPS.

Unker want to have iPod steering control and sometimes like U

watch "Ai Mai Ai Mai" movies....Yeow!....Pu Yeow!..Lai Ma!!!.....Pu Lai lah!.....whahahah!!!! ;D

On a serious note, someone was talking abt. the Denison Gateway interface for steering iPod control.

Seems not much problem to connect to stock HU with aux input but not with the Audio 20. :banghead:

Guest NewC180

Bro, can connect to Audio 20 meh? Sounds interesting but bo lui leh. Wait for tonight toto see how....

Guest blackmercs

Bro, can connect to Audio 20 meh? Sounds interesting but bo lui leh. Wait for tonight toto see how....

Yes bru, u wan? I ask for u brudder to brudder price!!!! Then when i m lonely and sad, can i borrow yr ride? Plsssssssss

Guest NewC180

Yes bru, u wan? I ask for u brudder to brudder price!!!! Then when i m lonely and sad, can i borrow yr ride? Plsssssssss

You and me are 80cts change 1 dollar brother, no need to ask can or not la....

(haha I learn very fast one!)

Guest blackmercs

muahahhhaah u really r sibei fast lor!!! end of :offtopic:

Guest NewC180

bro, on a serious note. If I wanna have the GPS on the audio 20 screen possible? what's the damage?

Don't think dvd on it will be good as the screen is too small.

Guest blackmercs

bro, on a serious note. If I wanna have the GPS on the audio 20 screen possible? what's the damage?

Ok on the serious coin, i mean note!!! U see lah, coins and note confused me liao.

Anyway, YES it is possible for GPS only, u need to purchase the interface modular and the gps box. That's all, damage around $1800 or plus. I cant really remember, shld be around that price. U wan? ma tu liao, put time put place we go together. I dont want to share with u earlier, coz i wan u to mod others things first!!!! i damn brudder rite?

Guest NewC180

blackmercs ]

NewC180 ]

Si liao la, so many things to mod and so little lui to spare. Remember the body kit and rims I told you earlier? Plus this gps thingy I' wrote:

bro, on a serious note. If I wanna have the GPS on the audio 20 screen possible? what' wrote:

Ok on the serious coin, i mean note!!! U see lah, coins and note confused me liao.

Anyway, YES it is possible for GPS only, u need to purchase the interface modular and the gps box. That's all, damage around $1800 or plus. I cant really remember, shld be around that price. U wan? ma tu liao, put time put place we go together. I dont want to share with u earlier, coz i wan u to mod others things first!!!! i damn brudder rite?

Guest blackmercs

Si liao la, so many things to mod and so little lui to spare. Remember the body kit and rims I told you earlier? Plus this gps thingy I'm going to be very very broke! Anymore lunch meetup from now onwards will be on you!

Where's the place for the gps thing?

OK sms u later for the place. Yes, i will siam u for lunch, no worries. :clap:

Guest Cerano

Bro you cant play dvd on that screen. but GPS is possible

http://www.comandonline.co.uk/product.php?productid=16246&cat=270&page=1

UMI system lor.

but dunno who can install

Guest Cerano

UMI systems don't have local maps.... install already also cannot use. :banghead: I've checked on this option before.

Yeah i guess.

Simplest option is to buy a few hundred dollar garmin :ninja:

Guest kepiting1sg

Yeah i guess.

Simplest option is to buy a few hundred dollar garmin :ninja:

I have 2 garmins - 1 for navigation & 1 for tracking (contributing tracks to the mappers in Jkt for Batam Island mapping info)

The old Garmin 670 has served me well for Navigation & Bluetooth Hp.

I've given up ICE - retired and just wanna keep the stock system if possible to play the songs on my iPod.

My budget will be up to $5k, if I can have Command APS - iPod(steering control), DVD(for my son) + hp bluetooth as bonus. :pray: