• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

NEW RIMS FOR MY W210

Guest sohail

Guest sohail

Hi guys,

Just got myself an oldie, E200 '96 would like to change my rims to an 17" perhaps. any recommendations? or point me to a direction as to where to look for 'em rims. hahaha

that would be really helpful thanks alot!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum. I trust this new purchase will give you years of pleasurable motoring to come.

There are a few reputable tyre shops in town. Perhaps you can give us an indication of your whereabouts on this island and we can then forward the appropriate addresses to call on ?

Would be good if you could indicate whether you're looking at branded wheels and tyres as well because there are only a handful of dealers representing AMG, Brabus, Carlsson etc. Generic taiwan made wheels should be readily available at most places.

Guest sohail

Well i m located at the western part of singapore.

hmm i m quite on a budget since i need get new tyres too, i looking for original merc rims, most prob 7 spoke types.

hmm, preferbly second hand but brand new? haha.

heard of benz-line, ubi, yet to go there to take a look. will it be open on sunday? haha

Good budget 17" tyres you can consider

.Goodyear Eagle F1 (you might find this a little noisier due to the sporty thread design)

.Goodyear RS-02

Benzline do stock wheels but they will be on the high side cost wise as they are mostly European brands.

West Side

----------

This is where I normally get my tyres changed

Hong Tyre & Battery

20 Bt Batok Cres

#03-01 Singapore 658080

Guest redhood

Some people trade in their brand new rims after collecting their rides. Tyre shops may be able to get them for u. Dunno if w211 wheels fit on W210s, though. Anyone can comment on wheel sizes?