• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Aircon not working

Guest CBlack

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CBlack

went to C&C at pandan during lunch today and left my car there. was told that the aircon compressor was faulty and that there is no more gas. car should be ready tom.

Guest Sareve

Must have gone to those dark places :asshole: :sex: and let the air-con run whole night. No wonder no gas. :apwink:

Ahahahaha which carpark you go? The one near fort road or the one at the other end :P

Guest kepiting1sg

Unker was jogging at Labrador recently &

I thought I saw CBlack car parked there in the wee hours of the morning with the car engine running. :evlaugh:

Guest kepiting1sg

CBlack no need stay in the car la......

He have a 'Weekend Penthouse' which no ppl there leh......

Sometime it don't works that way!

Strike when the iron is hot.

By the time move to the penthouse - everything could have cool down....heheheh!!! :evlaugh:

Batam Cheem ]

CBlack no need stay in the car la......

He have a ' wrote:

Sometime it don't works that way!

Strike when the iron is hot.

By the time move to the penthouse - everything could have cool down....heheheh!!! :evlaugh:

OK, than maybe Bt Batok Reserve would be nearer hahaa......

Wah..

U all very experienced lah..

I have no idea all the places you guys mentioned ah!! :angel1: :angel1:

datuk you mile high club lah.. ground or grassroots level tak shiok..

Guest Cklasse

haha... u guys very imaginative :surrender: my place also near bukit timah reserve....hehehe

shit, the car is still at the workshop.

Anyone has a spare car for our friend to on air-con whole night bo? his car still in workshop.

Guest holmiumz

hey guys, not sure you all have this problem..whenever you turn on your air-con (esp in morning), there is some smell out from the aircon..if im not wrong when you turn on, the air will blow from below first and thus it maybe came from there..Im not sure but mine has smell ..anyone has this problem?

hey guys, not sure you all have this problem..whenever you turn on your air-con (esp in morning), there is some smell out from the aircon..if im not wrong when you turn on, the air will blow from below first and thus it maybe came from there..Im not sure but mine has smell ..anyone has this problem?

Ok, this was discuss before and solution found also, pls follow link.

http://www.sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=3175.0

Guest kepiting1sg

my aircon fixed. one of the pipe got damage that's why gas leak.

U must be performing some kind of kungfu in your car to damage your air con pipe. :tongue1:

Guest blackmercs

Kepiting1sg ]

my aircon fixed. one of the pipe got damage that' wrote:

U must be performing some kind of kungfu in your car to damage your air con pipe. :tongue1:

Wow, i thought my fren is the only one, he "DO" it on his twin exhaust!!!! Didnt know, air con pipe also can,,,hmm maybe smaller in diameter??? I m newbie, needs guidance!!! :tazzie:

Guest angela

Didn't you guys know that Cblack wrote a famous "exercise" manual? It's called the Carmasutra :bboyspin:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :yumyum:

thats on the top of my next reading list... infact, im going to borders to buy it tonight..

Guest Sareve

keltanky ]

Didn' wrote:

looks like when you cum back for jun gtg, you better bring your 599 give cblack liao, he will teach you how to "carmasutra"

Eeeeee later my aircon spoil how?