• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(OLD) - 26th April Monthly GTG

Guest angela

Guest ehwwong

Dear Members

Pls do come and join us in this coming 26th April GTG.

Besides our CREW SHIRT & 2nd Generation SGMerc Decal, we had recently did our very own SGMerc Landyards.

Members can get this landyard at $5 each, a small fund contributing to SGMerc! Stocks are limited.

Venue: Kallang Car Park F

Date: Sunday 26th April 2009

Time: 4.30pm - 6.30pm

1) Willy

2) 9339

3) Kleo

4) keltanky

5) wuyiche

6) Batam Cheem

7) A Michaels

8) Cklasse

9) Steve

10) jameslhm

11) TuMMyBeaR

12) Mike

13) Cerano

14) glenchia (confirmed late, but wanna to join if there are dinner plan after that)

15) Jerome aka broccoli

16) MBfallshirmjager

17) Funng

18) Cblack

19) NewC180

20) Blackmercs

21) ysboey

22) Pooo

23) W124

24) ehwwong

25)

26)

27)

28)

29)

30)

Pls add on

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Sorry I couldn't make it... Esp to G8Crasher.... :(

Had something urgent at the last min, so had to miss this.... Always wanted to meet up with you all, but as you know weekends are usually the busiest time for me.... :-[

Guest NewC180

Nice to meet so many bros today, my virgin visit to the GTG after almost half a year in this forum! Will definitely make it a point to come for future GTGs.

BTW, saw a black SLK with some matt black stickers on part of the front of the car, didn't get to talk to the owner though. Just curious what are the stickers for... care to enlighten me?

Nice to meet so many bros today, my virgin visit to the GTG after almost half a year in this forum! Will definitely make it a point to come for future GTGs.

BTW, saw a black SLK with some matt black stickers on part of the front of the car, didn't get to talk to the owner though. Just curious what are the stickers for... care to enlighten me?

Car in question belongs to ladyseals80. The black sticker prevents stones from chipping the paint :)

Guest NewC180

g8crasher ]

BTW, saw a black SLK with some matt black stickers on part of the front of the car, didn' wrote:

Car in question belongs to ladyseals80. The black sticker prevents stones from chipping the paint :)

OIC... is that a temporary or permanent solution? At first glance, I thought it was a car 'bra' that they're selling on ebay.

Ya it was a great turn out...

with so many of our regular forumer and soooo.... many new faces and best of all.....many long lost members.

See you guys around and also thank you very much for all the support in buying the dacal, landyard and also crew shirt. :iconsalut:

Thank you!

Guest ladyseals80

NewC180 ]

BTW, saw a black SLK with some matt black stickers on part of the front of the car, didn' wrote:

OIC... is that a temporary or permanent solution? At first glance, I thought it was a car 'bra' that they're selling on ebay.

hiya

yeap car belongs to me.

is only temporary.

cheers! ;)

Guest NewC180

ladyseals80 ]

NewC180 ]

OIC... is that a temporary or permanent solution? At first glance, I thought it was a car ' wrote:

hiya

yeap car belongs to me.

is only temporary.

cheers! ;)

Hi, no offence for my kapo-ness, hehe.... thought it might be the latest in-thing to do, then I'll get mine pasted up tomorrow! Ha ha..... :)

Guest blackmercs

NewC180 ]

ladyseals80 ]

NewC180 ]

OIC... is that a temporary or permanent solution? At first glance, I thought it was a car ' wrote:

hiya

yeap car belongs to me.

is only temporary.

cheers! wrote:

Hi, no offence for my kapo-ness, hehe.... thought it might be the latest in-thing to do, then I'll get mine pasted up tomorrow! Ha ha..... :)

Got "bra" meh? Is it sport bra or strapless?? Notti u, ask u to view car u go bio bra!!!

Guest ladyseals80

haha... no choice roadtrip so got to do it

if not heart pain to see the chips

but everyone wans me to matt black the car and say it will look nice

you may wanna consider doing it? that is the IN thing thou

;)

Guest blackmercs

;)

err u talking to me? I dont wear bra leh, all my road trip usually put on rubber. Unker batam taught me one!!!

Guest kepiting1sg

err u talking to me? I dont wear bra leh, all my road trip usually put on rubber. Unker batam taught me one!!!

Ya! Ya! Unker Batam tell U to do things, U very kwai kia everything U do

but told U to gip all your money to me why U neber do it! :twinmfinger:

Unker also told U to use 2 pcs & sandwiched with tiger balm, U do or not....hehehehe!!!

Those "stickers" very good for road trips esp. chiong B roads.

Guest blackmercs

Ya! Ya! Unker Batam tell U to do things, U very kwai kia everything U do

but told U to gip all your money to me why U neber do it! :twinmfinger:

Unker also told U to use 2 pcs & sandwiched with tiger balm, U do or not....hehehehe!!!

Those "stickers" very good for road trips esp. chiong B roads.

Unker i m serious lah, those vinyl type leh but quite ex rite? wat r u thinking!!! Btw, today we talk so much, forget to pay u for the caps!! Is wheel caps hor!!

Guest notti

nice meeting up with everyone.. thot there are 5 b class today. end up oni me and another late comer :P

hope to see more kakis around :)

committee members,

suggestion: decals can print nick so that pple knows whose car this belongs to, great newbies in forum and mthly gatherings!!

like today, i can't remember who's who back in the forum leow :)

Very big turnout with 2 traffic police on bike today. :police: :police:

haiz... what a pity that I came so early and left so early this round. Never see the BIG turnout le.. Must be quite grand today.

Next time still come later better... ;D

Anyway, glad to meet up with some early birds too. Cheers! :punk1:

Guest ehwwong

very pai seh today... i drive a non bmw or merc today, and i guess i am really the ODD one out except for the lambo... hehe

anyway, an eye opener event and will definitely go to the next one...

Guest kepiting1sg

nice meeting up with everyone.. thot there are 5 b class today. end up oni me and another late comer :P

hope to see more kakis around :)

committee members,

suggestion: decals can print nick so that pple knows whose car this belongs to, great newbies in forum and mthly gatherings!!

like today, i can't remember who's who back in the forum leow :)

Wa! Didn't get to know U! :banghead:

Me & my wife was peeking into your car cos we have not got the chance to get into a B before.

Hope the next meetup we get to talk and maybe get taxi ride too....hehehehe!!!!

;)

Enjoy your road trip dear! :punk1:

Guest MBfallshirmjager

Ya it was a great turn out...

with so many of our regular forumer and soooo.... many new faces and best of all.....many long lost members.

See you guys around and also thank you very much for all the support in buying the dacal, landyard and also crew shirt. :iconsalut:

Thank you!

Howdy ho...! :iconsalut:Really nice to have met you, fellow W124ers and waving hellos to fellow MBers today. It was indeed a pleasure to have a warm welcome cum friendly exchange with your goodself, 9339. Not to mention, I was also really overwhelmed by the large turn out for MB enthusiasts from vintage-to-classics-new age MBs! I must say the souvenirs (decals & landyard) I gotten for myself are really cool and neat; very unique in fact. You got to really come out to meetup, mingle around, share & discuss info pertaining to our MB we're driving to obtain these sourvenirs. Next meetup, I may just get SG.MERC 2nd generation crew-shirt perhaps?

Hopefully, in the near future I'll get to see some vintage and other MB classics! :rockon:

Cheerios and have a great week ahead!