• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Any Informal Gathering Places? Pubs?? Cafes? for SGMERC members??

Guest A Michaels

cool idea! :thumbsup:

wa... finally a lady.... i was getting a bit worried.. lol

i think i better start listing places, if not other people read this forum will think i'have given it the wrong title...

Tonight I will be going to Gilman Village, off Alexandra Rd. Its a place named, "Handle Bar", dunno why its located just beside River Valley High School..

I'll be meeting up with 2 nice (chio) ladies at Geek Terminal (opposite Golden Shoe) first at 6:30 pm... then will be there by about 8pm.. it will be my first time there though... so after that, I think i can write a review :-) all are welcome to join me k?

Must have nick that start with "lady" then is lady ar?

Guest east539

work everyday & weekends will be busier??? sound like you are in F&B industry :)

Good try... but wrong... try again... wahahhaa... :evlaugh:

aiyah, i anyhow guess nia, in fact i always guess wrong one :D

work everyday & weekends will be busier??? sound like you are in F&B industry :)

Good try... but wrong... try again... wahahhaa... :evlaugh:

You are not in F&B ?.....Are you a doctor ? Love Doctor ?......

Guest sy69u

btw, i also provide taxi service.... hehehehehehehe ................. call me 24/7... my charges are lower then kurt's.... once i get my 1st fare, i promise i will buy the small box for the top of my merc.......... so in the mean time, please support................ for those who do not have my number, please pm for it. thanks in advance.

Guest east539

btw, i also provide taxi service.... hehehehehehehe ................. call me 24/7... my charges are lower then kurt's.... once i get my 1st fare, i promise i will buy the small box for the top of my merc.......... so in the mean time, please support................ for those who do not have my number, please pm for it. thanks in advance.

really??? pm me pls!!!!

Guest sy69u

east539 ]

btw, i also provide taxi service.... hehehehehehehe ................. call me 24/7... my charges are lower then kurt' wrote:

really??? pm me pls!!!!

yes, no joke............... times r hard nowadays...................

Guest A Michaels

Hope your HandleBar session was good. I didn't get to read the forum till now... so you know the reason why I didn't turn up though it is a weekday. ;)

Do we need to book Driver Kurt in advance? If yes, how long in advance? Now that his information is published here... he may not be available so easily ya..

It was not bad... but didnt see anyonefrom here... even if see, maybe also dun recognise... :-P

normally I'll call him about one or two hours in advance... if he cannot make it, or if you cant wait too long, then he will call his 'members' help lor...

Guest A Michaels

really??? pm me pls!!!!

poor SY.... by the way, who is the Boss of sgmerc? maybe we can start to advertise a Merc Convoy Service... its for ppl who need to impress clients, or relatives... example like during weddings (or funerals) ...maybe we charge 100 per car, and contribute 20 to the SGMERC fund.. something like that lah... what do you all think?

Guest Sareve

really??? pm me pls!!!!

poor SY.... by the way, who is the Boss of sgmerc? maybe we can start to advertise a Merc Convoy Service... its for ppl who need to impress clients, or relatives... example like during weddings (or funerals) ...maybe we charge 100 per car, and contribute 20 to the SGMERC fund.. something like that lah... what do you all think?

This will never work, people have tried asking and have been rejected unless they were one of our own members.

Guest ladyseals80

kleo is also lady wor....

:P

aiya i juz saw that you went gilman so near my place

used to frequent vila bali but ever since they changed management i seldom go liao...

next time jio earlier lah lolz...

Yes we did wedding convoy before.......But respond wasnt that good, not much bro here show suppport.

We did one wedding convoy recently for 1 of our member's brother. A few SLK, C's and E's

Another one was for my Frenz, a CLK Cab, 2 E's and a C's only......

n643666450_1391729_1327.jpg

picture001nv1.jpg

Guest A Michaels

used to frequent vila bali but ever since they changed management i seldom go liao...

:-P ya hor.. must learn not to be so last minute...

Same here.. I use to go to Villa Bali too... get the corner hut, can smoke secretly... heehee

so where is your fav place now?

Guest A Michaels

9339 ]

Yes we did wedding convoy before.......But respond wasnt that good, not much bro here show suppport.

We did one wedding convoy recently for 1 of our member' wrote:

so u must be the boss lah...

thanks for telling me... I still noob.. but if one day u forming another convoy, let me know k? I join u for free "-)

so u must be the boss lah...

thanks for telling me... I still noob.. but if one day u forming another convoy, let me know k? I join u for free "-)

Me not the 'Boss' la.....Just a 'WatchDog'

There is actually no Bosses here, we are all Brother,Sister and 'Partners'

Glad that you will help FOC .....Will keep you in mind if another wedding convoy coming our way.

BTW, there is a Big Convoy coming this 18th April for our 2nd Annivesary Dinner, join us if you can.

Guest ladyseals80

:-P ya hor.. must learn not to be so last minute...

Same here.. I use to go to Villa Bali too... get the corner hut, can smoke secretly... heehee

so where is your fav place now?

yeah yeah i love the hut too! but got bitten by mosquitoes a few times i ended up going inside and enjoy the aircon, sofas and the art pieces hehe...

where is my fav place now? nowhere is particular now.... waiting for you to intro!

cheers! ;)

I can be ladykleo or guykleo.... flexible depends on situations... :devil2:

I also stay quite nearby gilman... can jio me for kopi, drink, meal if u free too... let me know if u wanna meet ladykleo or guykleo...lol :tongue1:

Anyway, don't really like vila bali after a bad experience there... the waiters or waitresses know nothing about wines. Was so fed up when we asked questions about their selections and got all the crappy replies or wrong recommendation. :death: