• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Any Informal Gathering Places? Pubs?? Cafes? for SGMERC members??

Guest A Michaels

Guest A Michaels

Hi all,

I am very new to this forum, in fact today is my first day and I just got back my licence ... first thing I did was to go get back the 3 pointed star, second thing is to register in this forum...

I am quite lost though as to what to do? Any advice...? I realise that there are once a month gatherings and such... are there any informal gathering places like pubs that we frequent?

help help....

Guest A Michaels

ya lah.... but now i not so stupid le... I have a permanent arrangement with one of the merc cab drivers and he will drive the car home, but most of the time, i 'll just take a cab.... scared le..

:welcome: A Michaels, welcome to sgmerc and congrat in laying your hand on the 3 pointed star again.

As i had told you guys many times......

Dont Drink and Drive

Finish the Drink than DRIVE..................

Guest east539

:welcome: A Michaels, welcome to sgmerc and congrat in laying your hand on the 3 pointed star again.

As i had told you guys many times......

Dont Drink and Drive

Finish the Drink than DRIVE..................

finish the drink than drive also equally dangerous leh...

Guest Sareve

are there any informal gathering places like pubs that we frequent?

help help....

Hahaha I find this hilariously ironic! No offense, but shouldn't you stay away from pubs now? Or at least, have a valet driver send you home.

i think i found a kakis......

fyi, almost 95% members here dont drink often.....

That's why we call our gtg a kopi session.....

You arrange where and let me know, will join you if possible.

Guest angela

Hi all,

I am very new to this forum, in fact today is my first day and I just got back my licence ... first thing I did was to go get back the 3 pointed star, second thing is to register in this forum...

I am quite lost though as to what to do? Any advice...? I realise that there are once a month gatherings and such... are there any informal gathering places like pubs that we frequent?

help help....

WELCOME! back to a 3 pointed star BAR.

Guest sy69u

hi a micheals..... :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

how about a skirt intro about yourself other then your drinking & driving habits.... heehheehehehehehe.....

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Hi all,

help help....

:welcome: Michael :clap:

Like what 9339 said, most don't drink often here, coz most still like to drive their beloved cars to everywhere they go.

Nevertheless, there are still some drinkers around.. like myself... wahahaha... occassionally la.. so if you organise... sure there will be some supporters. Just don't drive that night can liao.

Hope you will have a wonderful time with us. Cheers :punk1:

Guest A Michaels

Wahhhhhh... so many replies... this forum is so cool....

I even printed out, so i can reply one by one... :tazzie:

9339 - Thank you very much, you are part of the committee, so I better be polite... lol .. how can i get my hands on that white remote control (so cool)

east 539 + Sareve - ya now I dont drink and drive anymore, if I do I use a valet - this very nice merc cab driver named, Kurt I can intro to you guys, his service is great. Last night I was at the "geeks terminal" some pub near golden shoe with very fast internet connection.. I had 4 mocktails... somehow it all tastes sour... blah....

9393 - WOAOAO... a fellow drinker... hooray.. I send u personal message later...heehee

Silly Willy - you know, i think we should set up a pub somewhere, with a nice parking lot out front... I dunno how many members we have here but I think it would seriously be quite a phenomenon.... maybe can sell SGMERC Bar shares... 1 share 1,000 or something..

Since 95% of the members here dont drink, they can run the free valet service ...lol all merc drivers .. so the customers no need to scared we dunno how to drive their cars...hahahha... Sarave can be the Chief Valet... (we pay him in orange juice???)

sy69u - eh... short intro... but you must tell me whether you are a guy or a gal lah... the intro differs....

if you are a gal, then i dun drink n smoke. I love housework and cooking. I buy a Merc, because the passenger seats are more comfortable....

Kleo - another Kaki!!! perhaps I can try to plan something on a sat night... cos next day no need to work mah.... or if Friday night, then maybe need to send the car back first.... so how, what do you think is a better day?

Guest angela

how can i get my hands on that white remote control (so cool)

that one is for girls... omg i am gonna get it really bad the next time i see 9339... :asshole: :whip2: x 100000!

I use a valet - this very nice merc cab driver named, Kurt I can intro to you guys, his service is great.

bro dun mind intro him to me also? thanks

Sarave can be the Chief Valet... (we pay him in orange juice???)

someone was asking for it saying he drank orange juice only... :yumyum:

Guest tategoi

east 539 + Sareve - ya now I dont drink and drive anymore, if I do I use a valet - this very nice merc cab driver named, Kurt I can intro to you guys, his service is great. Last night I was at the "geeks terminal" some pub near golden shoe with very fast internet connection.. I had 4 mocktails... somehow it all tastes sour... blah....

hmmm...my office is just across Golden Shoe, we can always have a short drinks after office :laugh: And Brewerks is my favourite, I need a Golden Ale fix every week.

Guest Sareve

I drink milk and other juices too :la:

sy69u - eh... short intro... but you must tell me whether you are a guy or a gal lah... the intro differs....

if you are a gal, then i dun drink n smoke. I love housework and cooking. I buy a Merc, because the passenger seats are more comfortable....

sy69u is a guy.. so u better give ur guy version intro too...

Kleo - another Kaki!!! perhaps I can try to plan something on a sat night... cos next day no need to work mah.... or if Friday night, then maybe need to send the car back first.... so how, what do you think is a better day?

By the way, I work on Sunday too... in fact I work everyday.. but weekends will be a busier for me. So weekdays sessions suit me better. Nevertheless... if free, will join! :punk1:

By the way, I don't mind knowing ur wonderful driver too. How is the charge like?

Guest A Michaels

hahaha.... i better not comment, wait later i kena kick out from the forum....

by the way, the Driver's name is Kurt Chan, his handphone number is: 9021 2399

His charges for Car Jockey Service is SGD70/- for before midnight, then SGD80/- for after midnight.. he very polite and professional de and is rather educated.. so wont pass silly comments like some other drivers.

:3some:

how can i get my hands on that white remote control (so cool)

that one is for girls... omg i am gonna get it really bad the next time i see 9339... :asshole: :whip2: x 100000!

I use a valet - this very nice merc cab driver named, Kurt I can intro to you guys, his service is great.

bro dun mind intro him to me also? thanks

Guest A Michaels

cool idea! :thumbsup:

wa... finally a lady.... i was getting a bit worried.. lol

i think i better start listing places, if not other people read this forum will think i'have given it the wrong title...

Tonight I will be going to Gilman Village, off Alexandra Rd. Its a place named, "Handle Bar", dunno why its located just beside River Valley High School..

I'll be meeting up with 2 nice (chio) ladies at Geek Terminal (opposite Golden Shoe) first at 6:30 pm... then will be there by about 8pm.. it will be my first time there though... so after that, I think i can write a review :-) all are welcome to join me k?

Guest A Michaels

hmmm...my office is just across Golden Shoe, we can always have a short drinks after office :laugh: And Brewerks is my favourite, I need a Golden Ale fix every week.

tategoi.... lemme guess u studied in the UK?

Guest A Michaels

sy69u is a guy.. so u better give ur guy version intro too...

By the way, I work on Sunday too... in fact I work everyday.. but weekends will be a busier for me. So weekdays sessions suit me better. Nevertheless... if free, will join! :punk1:

By the way, I don't mind knowing ur wonderful driver too. How is the charge like?

lol... Guy Intro ar.... I am 35, chinese, single Singaporean male, staying in the west.. I smoke and drink but dun gamble.... not even buy 4D.. so at least one thing good right?

I work as a travel agent serving corporate travellers.. so if any of your companies want air tickets.. can get in touch with me :-P

... wow.. so good response for driver.. k k I repeat the information..

His charges for Car Jockey Service is SGD70/- for before midnight, then SGD80/- for after midnight.. he very polite and professional de and is rather educated.. so wont pass silly comments like some other drivers.

Today is weekday mah... I'll be at geek terminal before going off to HandleBar at 8pm... come come..

lol... Guy Intro ar.... I am 35, chinese, single Singaporean male, staying in the west.. I smoke and drink but dun gamble.... not even buy 4D.. so at least one thing good right?

I work as a travel agent serving corporate travellers.. so if any of your companies want air tickets.. can get in touch with me :-P

... wow.. so good response for driver.. k k I repeat the information..

Today is weekday mah... I'll be at geek terminal before going off to HandleBar at 8pm... come come..

Hope your HandleBar session was good. I didn't get to read the forum till now... so you know the reason why I didn't turn up though it is a weekday. ;)

Do we need to book Driver Kurt in advance? If yes, how long in advance? Now that his information is published here... he may not be available so easily ya..