• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W211 Carbon Fibre Front Lip

Guest four_eggs

Guest four_eggs

hi guys,

finally i managed to get a Carbon Fibre front lip for W211 Stock Bumper from a Taiwan supplier and mine coming in next wk. they also have for W211 AMG bumper and W203 stock and AMG bumper. easiest way to add a more aggressive look to your precious car without changing the original bumper.

cheers, allen

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys,

finally i managed to get a Carbon Fibre front lip for W211 Stock Bumper from a Taiwan supplier and mine coming in next wk. they also have for W211 AMG bumper and W203 stock and AMG bumper. easiest way to add a more aggressive look to your precious car without changing the original bumper.

cheers, allen

Hi Allen,

Can PM me the contact?

I travel to Taipei twice a year.

I wish to get them on my next trip.

Thanks

Guest CBlack

hi allen, got pic of the cf lip on a stock w203 bumper?

i guess u sure want it...

wahahaha

i'm trying very hard not to add anymore thing to my car liao leh :P

Guest four_eggs

sorry i am only getting some add-on accesorries as a hobby for my W211 and sometimes will order for fellow members. also not familiar with other merz model. my CF front lip is about S$500 including fast shipment (about US$60) and insurance. shipping is expensive for big item. previously was quoted S$900 for a carlsson front lip.

u can check with flatron on his company's MERZ bodykit.

Hi,

Any body kit for W210? BTW, how much does your body kit cost?

Thanks.

Guest mekenics

bro c blk, think the 203 f/lip fit amg bumper only, i could be wrong thou.

looks similar as the us site 1.

any how much for 1? can any1 pm mi the contacts/price?

thks

Guest CBlack

bro c blk, think the 203 f/lip fit amg bumper only, i could be wrong thou.

looks similar as the us site 1.

any how much for 1? can any1 pm mi the contacts/price?

thks

the one in mbworld is from eurotech and is only for amg bumper.

Guest flatron

four_eggs ]

sorry i am only getting some add-on accesorries as a hobby for my W211 and sometimes will order for fellow members. also not familiar with other merz model. my CF front lip is about S$500 including fast shipment (about US$60) and insurance. shipping is expensive for big item. previously was quoted S$900 for a carlsson front lip.

u can check with flatron on his company' wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

hey allen,

u got me wrong la.. it was 900+ for a full wald kit. Not just a front add on lip. :)

Guest four_eggs

don't worry, the quote was not from u. hv decided just to add a front lip + a trunk spolier to hv a sporty look. holding on to the car (4 yrs old) till the launch of the new E-Class in late 2008 (i hope). regards

flatron ]

u can check with flatron on his company' wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

hey allen,

u got me wrong la.. it was 900+ for a full wald kit. Not just a front add on lip. :)

Guest flatron

hey you can go change the boot lid's license plate that plastic cover thing. i realised the FL's chrome strip is longer that our pre-FL.... But troublesome la... our's cut hole for the reverse cam already...

Guest four_eggs

it come together with the whole truck cover. cannot just get the stainless plate. imy w211 is not fitted with the 2007 new rear light. thinking of what else can i change...

hey you can go change the boot lid's license plate that plastic cover thing. i realised the FL's chrome strip is longer that our pre-FL.... But troublesome la... our's cut hole for the reverse cam already...

Guest flatron

i thot can! cos that time fix the reverse camera they took it out and i saw that there was a part number! and it it just velcro onto the trunk! how come cannot fit the FL 2007 rear light? so u put back ur led lights? u can get carbon fibre B pillar covers. found this on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6-PCS-2003-MERCEDES-E-CLASS-W211-CARBON-DOOR-PILLARS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33654QQihZ012QQitemZ220100807377QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW you saw this in tw b4?

anyway, i'll go hk and shenzhen in may ard there source for smoked led taillights and other stuffs. will keep look out for you guys :)

anyway, i'll go hk and shenzhen in may ard there source for smoked led taillights and other stuffs. will keep look out for you guys :)

HK also have lots of Merc stuffs, but Taiwan more..

hmmm wonder what else for me to do.... dun think have any front lip for mine wahahaha

Guest kepiting1sg

keltanky ]

anyway, i' wrote:

hmmm wonder what else for me to do.... dun think have any front lip for mine wahahaha

How you like my front on my previous W124?....hehehehe!!!!

It was a Lorinser and I got it from Propel for a song.....wahahhahah!

455006308_75b52fd13f.jpg?v=0

Guest flatron

keltanky ]

anyway, i' wrote:

hey you know any specific places in hk i can find these stuffs??

Guest flatron

kepiting1sg ]

anyway, i' wrote:

How you like my front on my previous W124?....hehehehe!!!!

It was a Lorinser and I got it from Propel for a song.....wahahhahah!

455006308_75b52fd13f.jpg?v=0

you mean you literally gave them a song as in a piece of sound track in exchange for a lorinser kit?? WOW. :)

Guest kepiting1sg

you mean you literally gave them a song as in a piece of sound track in exchange for a lorinser kit?? WOW. :)

Propel boss Steven & his asst. Tzer Wei wanted me to sing a song for them.

So I crocked them a hokkien song Ai Pia Chia Eh Yia and got the Lorinser kit........wahahahahahah! :D ;D :D ;D :D :D

Guest angela

Guys, i heard tinted lights is illegal. But again if u want to tint. i think there is some services out there by using those tinting film to tint your lights. Cheaper.

Cheers...