• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Heads Up!!!! 230CE 1991

g8crasher

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks chio. But I find the asking price a little high. What do you guys reckon is a good price? Another advert has the 300CE priced a bit higher but longer COE....

you mean the one by a person called james?

yah.... i think that will be a better bet

but not sure if it was a "used-import" from UK

but car seems well taken care of

he seems to have been stuck w that car for more than 6 months

i think it will be a good time to lower his expectations

the 230 people should more firm on their price bcos they know the lower tax is a major attraction compared over the 300

Yeah I agree that blue 300CEs asking price was high initially. I believe he was asking in the region of 45k. It's an 88 model. The 91 230 appeal is high thanks to the colour, sunroof and younger by 3 years. Low 20ish is fair for the 230 based on visual impression.

Guest wuyiche

Yeah I agree that blue 300CEs asking price was high initially. I believe he was asking in the region of 45k. It's an 88 model. The 91 230 appeal is high thanks to the colour, sunroof and younger by 3 years. Low 20ish is fair for the 230 based on visual impression.

wow...! the car is quite a looker.... leon... change!!

wuyiche ]

Yeah I agree that blue 300CEs asking price was high initially. I believe he was asking in the region of 45k. It' wrote:

wow...! the car is quite a looker.... leon... change!!

Doc in all honesty I'd love to... :unsure: I'll have a collection of M102 engines if I take the plunge.

M102.963

M102.985

:yumyum:

Just checked. Sold liao.. that was fast! And I thought the economy was not doing well

$30k(likely less) to look like a million dollars - I guess people will jump.

Then again it could have been a dealer who swooped quickly. Won't be surprised to see it listed again with a new COE for $35,000

Spotted a black SLK 1997 January going for $52k just a couple of days ago. Today it got relisted under Tim Bock Enterprise for $61,800 with new COE. What a killer profit margin.

New listing for a silver TE.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=40829