• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

1st quick look at the GLC 200!

Josh21

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:30 PM, VRAtenza said:

Am using this from taobao. Can see the taobao thread on my mini review. 

Thanks, did not have an account with Taobao, found 1 in Ezbuy.

Had purchase an see if it fit.

My SE told me that due to the colour of my car, it was in the later September production run which is why i can't collect the car in Oct like you guys. He will try to expedite things when it reaches our shores in November so that I can collect the car in November.

I would have assumed shipments like this are done in batches. Maybe the factory only does a few types of colours each month!

On 11/10/2017 at 10:20 AM, VRAtenza said:

The so called 2D "flat" star is actually used for cars equipped with distronic plus. the radar is housed just behind the flat plastic star.

Of course there are some who change it from 3D to 2D aftermarket purely base on personal preference. 

Like me lor. 😂 

11578678-AB4A-4EAD-955C-35B47447B719.jpeg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Numb said:

My SE told me that due to the colour of my car, it was in the later September production run which is why i can't collect the car in Oct like you guys. He will try to expedite things when it reaches our shores in November so that I can collect the car in November.

I would have assumed shipments like this are done in batches. Maybe the factory only does a few types of colours each month!

Its ok la, just one more month... it'll be here in no time! :thumbsu:

On ‎13‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:00 PM, Numb said:

What colour did you get?

Got my car register today, OMV 42K, I don't see any CVES rebate for GLC200 as the emission is 162g/km. 

Capture.JPG

5 hours ago, cytay said:

What colour did you get?

Got my car register today, OMV 42K, I don't see any CVES rebate for GLC200 as the emission is 162g/km. 

I bought the cavansite blue with beige interior. 

Congratulations on the new car! 

7 hours ago, aling said:

Do AD cars get inspected and registered faster than PI?

To my knowledge, AD get just 1 car model inspected by LTA before they start selling, they will arrange to register once they collected full payment from buyer.

PI will need to get Individual car inspected before register.