• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SLK Experts Pls Come In (:

Guest lilium

Guest lilium

Hi all, I'm considering buying a SLK from C&C.

When i check the online pricing, it was SGD$197k for SLK200K and SGD$213k for SLK280.

But when i called a lady told me the SLK200K is going at $160k+. I didnt ask any further though.

a) I'm wondering if there is any facelift done for SLK200K this yr...or is it due for a facelift soon?

B) Is there a new model for 2009 out already or is it due to be out?

c) If not...why is there a SGD30k discount...Perhaps there is a new model for 2009 and she's offering the 2008 model cheap?

Appreciate all the experts who can help...thanks! :iconsalut:

*Couldnt call C&C as its already so late at night*

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I'm considering buying a SLK from C&C.

When i check the online pricing, it was SGD$197k for SLK200K and SGD$213k for SLK280.

But when i called a lady told me the SLK200K is going at $160k+. I didnt ask any further though.

a) I'm wondering if there is any facelift done for SLK200K this yr...or is it due for a facelift soon?

B) Is there a new model for 2009 out already or is it due to be out?

c) If not...why is there a SGD30k discount...Perhaps there is a new model for 2009 and she's offering the 2008 model cheap?

Appreciate all the experts who can help...thanks! :iconsalut:

*Couldnt call C&C as its already so late at night*

:welcome: to SGMERC, Hope you will be able to absorb all the poisons!

About your questions, the prices you get from the site is the list price! Its always lower when you go to the center! At the center, you will get the promo price. This current R171 SLK is already the Facelift ones.

You can also go to those PIs like First Automobile, Vincar and Lays Autos....and check the prices out, normally PIs there got better options! :thumbsup:

The next SLK version should be out early 2011.

Guest lilium

:welcome: to SGMERC, Hope you will be able to absorb all the poisons!

About your questions, the prices you get from the site is the list price! Its always lower when you go to the center! At the center, you will get the promo price. This current R171 SLK is already the Facelift ones.

You can also go to those PIs like First Automobile, Vincar and Lays Autos....and check the prices out, normally PIs there got better options! :thumbsup:

The next SLK version should be out early 2011.

WOW!! Thx alot for your welcome and for your information too!

Hmm...den i may be getting 1 as soon as i get back to singapore!

Thx alot!!

Guest lilium

Hmm...I've managed to test drive both.

There is definitely a difference between the 200K and 280.

The 280 is 7G...the transition is much smooth than the 200K when i test drove it.

Hmm...would most prob consider the 280.

Wont consider the 350 though...since im only getting it kinda for the looks only.

Thx alot for all the assistance guys!

Same reply to those who doesnt like the new model of Merc.....

First Sight = Dont like.......... :banghead:

Few month later after seeing more and more on the road..... :tazzie:

Verdict = Cant live without it, die die must buy...... :love7: :love7:

This is the wonders of MB designer . :thumbsup: