• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Ugh!! Problems problems! From my W124

keltanky

since last night, when i try used my wiper, whenever it hits the left side, the left front speaker comes out those "chici"sounds and also when i used the left signal, it also comes out those sounds! :banghead: anyone encounter this?

Latest problems! My power steering liquid empty liao! Haiz never drive for 2 weeks, let parents drive, they never do regular checks, front tires also so flat haiz! :banghead: think my power steering pump is leaking! Wonder how much is it going to burn. Think will be small burn la.

By the way, don't give me, leave the problem and get new car! Will do that if Monday kena big big! Hee hee.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for the car, man...

is that chici noise coming out when the radio or player is switched on? Or even without the radio on, you can hear the noise?

i.e. is the noise mechanical or electrical?

does this noise exist when you go thru some humps or rough roads? maybe some wires/screws just got loose...

if electrical, i guess you have some insulation/shielding problem.... hopefully nothing to do with the wiring harness stuff. :o

• 4 weeks later...

oh no someone spotted me!! hehehe :tazzie: :tazzie:

hope that time i wasn't FF.. :censored:

all settled liao,

now trying to decide to extend or dun... my chairman can't decide yet lei..

if extend, sure change of color and need top overhaul, who's top cover and rear bumper is good and scrapping, hehehe...

if i m u i will extend and slowly do up the car again its a waste to put the 124 to slp if u have owned it so long

so damn true..

somemore spent so much can buy an cina car liao.. :devil2:

hurhurhurhur... don't tell me about it please. I don't want to know anymore. My baby just came out of workshop today after service. Changed belt tensioner and some diaphragm in the transmission.. another grand down :unsure: Freaking smooth now but to reach this point really put some strain on the wallet!!