• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sub woofer for C204

Guest colrc

Guest colrc

The sound system in the std c204 is ok but want to improve it a little. Can I just add a 10" subwoofer? or must I be adding tweeters, etc? Don 't want to spend too much nowadays. :3some:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The sound system in the std c204 is ok but want to improve it a little. Can I just add a 10" subwoofer? or must I be adding tweeters, etc? Don 't want to spend too much nowadays.

Aha.. paging for Lloyd..... please respond..

I would recommend you to speak with UncleBatam but I think his suggestions may be overkill hahaha

Mmm.. perhaps you could define "improve it a little" and include a budget to go with it. :)

Aha.. paging for Lloyd..... please respond..

I would recommend you to speak with UncleBatam but I think his suggestions may be overkill hahaha

Mmm.. perhaps you could define "improve it a little" and include a budget to go with it. :)

Hahaa.... Another poison spreading.... Be aware Bro colrc, their "budget" will start from few hundred and very fast to few grand.

thanks for the heads up. Budget is $500/ NO MORE!!! ha, ha :yumyum:

For $500, Suggest you spend it on the best set of coaxial speakers $500 can buy. Something that packs more midbass perhaps. ;). If you buy 2 way speakers you'll still require a decent amp to power them up and that alone will blow your budget :(

Guest kepiting1sg

thanks for the heads up. Budget is $500/ NO MORE!!! ha, ha :yumyum:

Like Bro g8crasher, U go buy a component set, U need an amp, U put in a subwoofer, U also need an amp.

And to accomodate all these, U probably need a Hi-Lo converter and a processor. U start to lose some controls, if not all audio controls on your steering.

1 thing leads to another.....and soon becums a long story.

IMHO

Save your money for a good meal!!!! ;)

I sold my W203 and ripped out all my ICE and they are nearly all sold.

My W211, I keeping it stock, so save money and less "headaches" ;D

Guest colrc

hiyah! will just plug in my ipod and sadly listen to sub standard music and drive faster so reach home earlier and don't have to listen to lousy car's ICE. :banghead:

hiyah! will just plug in my ipod and sadly listen to sub standard music and drive faster so reach home earlier and don't have to listen to lousy car's ICE.

It's not that bad lah. I've given up ICE and am quite satisfied with my cheap pair of coaxial Hertz... given my attention is now directed at lousy drivers and my airhorn heehee