• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sales rep to recommend?

Guest darkavenger

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs

my original SE said C&C not bringing in any other models leh.... knn. must be tio smoke.

bru mia gek sim!!! Let's pledge together :-

We the citizen of CLC coupe, pledge ourselves together,

We will mod our ride better than the simi Sport edition,

Regardless of color, we will mod till like no tomorrow.

Huat ar, huat ar, huat ar!!

Feeling better now?? :unsure:

Guest darkavenger

my original SE said C&C not bringing in any other models leh.... knn. must be tio smoke.

bru mia gek sim!!! Let's pledge together :-

We the citizen of CLC coupe, pledge ourselves together,

We will mod our ride better than the simi Sport edition,

Regardless of color, we will mod till like no tomorrow.

Huat ar, huat ar, huat ar!!

Feeling better now?? :unsure:

need to add an adjective in front of mod... "cheap"

else.... tio poison deep deep. :evlaugh:

Guest NewC180

Which SE will tell you don't buy first, cos got good promo or stock coming in 2-3 months time? If got such SE please intro me hor. I sure support him/her/shim 101% one.

All SE wanna close sale ASAP, even so called brother brother SE also same same la.

Can't blame them also, they need to earn a living and hit target also mah. Who wanna fool around with their rice bowl.

Anyway, dui bueh lio one la.. there will always be a better deal than the one your signed!

On the brighter side, you get to drive your car earlier and enjoy earlier, right blackmercs???

$0.02....

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Got wind that C&C making an offer of Sport edition for 5 units only. Booking open now!! The so-called sport edition asking price $130K comes with AMG rims 18", C/F instrumental with simi red needles, tail pipe, Front & Rear smoke light and many more!!!

For those who are thinking to get on CLC coupe, ma tu liao!!! Ptui, how i wish i can wait abit more..... Last time, they came 10 unit also with Sport edition package too, all sold out like hot cakes!!!

Bro, its the Sports Package for CLC. Comes with 18" 5 Twin-Spoke rims (Non-AMG), sports exhaust, Darker front grill, tail-lights, Black roof lining, paddle-shifts, and the sports instrument cluster.

Standard CLC package price is at $126,888. With Sports Package now at a special price of just $4,000 more. If the stocks thats just in, will get $3,000 discount and $3,000 service credits. So nett value is at $124,888 for everything.

Cheers!

Guest NewC180

Got wind that C&C making an offer of Sport edition for 5 units only. Booking open now!! The so-called sport edition asking price $130K comes with AMG rims 18", C/F instrumental with simi red needles, tail pipe, Front & Rear smoke light and many more!!!

For those who are thinking to get on CLC coupe, ma tu liao!!! Ptui, how i wish i can wait abit more..... Last time, they came 10 unit also with Sport edition package too, all sold out like hot cakes!!!

Bro, its the Sports Package for CLC. Comes with 18" 5 Twin-Spoke rims (Non-AMG), sports exhaust, Darker front grill, tail-lights, Black roof lining, paddle-shifts, and the sports instrument cluster.

Standard CLC package price is at $126,888. With Sports Package now at a special price of just $4,000 more. If the stocks thats just in, will get $3,000 discount and $3,000 service credits. So nett value is at $124,888 for everything.

Cheers!

Blackmercs, trade in your car and get this new one! It has everything that you wanted!!!!!!

Mai tu liao............

Mai tan liao............

Go brother go!!!!

Guest darkavenger

Cheers!

:censored: :twinmfinger: :banghead:

damn sian with the 00 on mine.

Guest blackmercs

Cheers!

Blackmercs, trade in your car and get this new one! It has everything that you wanted!!!!!!

Mai tu liao............

Mai tan liao............

Go brother go!!!!

Bor lui, i take the Sport edition pic and go pcc instead!!

Guest darkavenger

Cheers!

Mai tu liao............

Mai tan liao............

Go brother go!!!!

Bor lui, i take the Sport edition pic and go pcc instead!!

dun pcc, learn from 6hr man!

Guest TuMMyBeaR

In all honesty, not that I'm siding with my colleagues who sold you the car. At that point of time, even we were not aware of the cars thats coming in with Sports Package.

We are not usually aware of incoming stocks unless we are informed. And also, the package then and now is different as well. Now the CLC does not come with foc coe as well as any 10% booster.

So don't get upset ya? Enjoy your car cos its still a damm good car, sports package or not.... :punk1:

Guest darkavenger

ahh... thanks alvin for the clarification...

in actual fact, the sports edition more expensive... use the extra monies and mod your ride lah.. :)

:yumyum:

need to fix that kan pai kuah OO first.

Guest NewC180

in actual fact, the sports edition more expensive... use the extra monies and mod your ride lah.. :)

simi si OO ???

Guest darkavenger

simi si OO ???

dscf0277.jpg

not the car's balls.

Guest east539

simi si OO ???

the stock twin metal exhaust currently on his ride lah, you didn't notice meh??

Guest darkavenger

simi si OO ???

the stock twin metal exhaust currently on his ride lah, you didn't notice meh??

they should ban that sia! how come they can let the C180s go out like this as well????

Guest NewC180

simi si OO ???

dscf0277.jpg

not the car's balls.

Wahahahahaha...... blackavenger... oh no it's darkavenger, me confused lio... yes, this kan puah OO must definitely be fixed ASAP!!!! your blackwidow bro knows where to do it, get it done!!!

Guest darkavenger

simi si OO ???

dscf0277.jpg

not the car's balls.

Wahahahahaha...... blackavenger... oh no it's darkavenger, me confused lio... yes, this kan puah OO must definitely be fixed ASAP!!!! your blackwidow bro knows where to do it, get it done!!!

made some calls today liao.... see how it goes. maciam bo cheng kor go out liddat....

Guest NewC180

simi si OO ???

not the car's balls.

made some calls today liao.... see how it goes. maciam bo cheng kor go out liddat....

Muahahahahahaha...you damn funny, i can't stop laughing now!!!

Anyway, lots of C180 on the roads with the OO thingy la, you're not alone!

Guest blackmercs

dscf0277.jpg

not the car's balls.

here is the one with cheng kor, dont pcc hor.

IMG_0461.jpg

Guest darkavenger

dscf0277.jpg

not the car's balls.

here is the one with cheng kor, dont pcc hor.

IMG_0461.jpg

eh. how come ur twin kkj wielded together one?

maciam wearing french cap. :evlaugh: