• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sales rep to recommend?

Guest darkavenger

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs

Hi people,

Interested in getting the CLC 180. Anyone has good sales rep to recommend? What kind of discount can I expect?

Thanks!

Hi, i got mine recently. Now the overtrade is not as good as in the past few months. Rite now they offer 4 to 5K discount, the list price usually you cant do much abt it, selling at $126,888. If you really interested do PM me, i give u my SE contact. He is the coupe man too, he own the C180 model.

• 1 month later...
Guest teriyaki

Hi guys.... Just wondering...

Now C&C got no more 10% booster?

How much is CLC going for now? Not the listed price, but all in at the net price.. $110k?

Guest blackmercs

How much is CLC going for now? Not the listed price, but all in at the net price.. $110k?

hi, u interested to know more, i pm u my SE contact nos, u wan?

Guest teriyaki

hi, u interested to know more, i pm u my SE contact nos, u wan?

Sure, please... =)

Guest ehwwong

good luck in your search!

there are also some SE in the forum who really enthusiast about w204 and i am sure they can give you a good deal and also spread some poisons..

if you still looking for a SE.. just let me know, happy to PM you.. :)

Guest teriyaki

there are also some SE in the forum who really enthusiast about w204 and i am sure they can give you a good deal and also spread some poisons..

You guys are so helpful.. What a waste I went to test drive BMW that day.. But went to C&C to look see look see only.. But sort of know what I want already.. If the price is right, I will just grab.. =)

Guest NewC180

You guys are so helpful.. What a waste I went to test drive BMW that day.. But went to C&C to look see look see only.. But sort of know what I want already.. If the price is right, I will just grab.. =)

Teriyaki, if you're comparing the BMW 3 series against the Mercedes C Class, my advice is to get the Merc! There are so many reviews in car magazines comparing these 2 cars, and the Mercedes win hands down! Many years of R&D has gone into the C, making it a superb car in many aspects. It is also a newer model compared to the BMW3. Comparing 2 models of about the same price, the equipment level of the Merc is much higher as well. The current Merc C is the model that won the BMW 3 in terms of sales, after BMW 3 holding the lead position for many many years... There must be a good reason to this.

Rest assured that my opinions are not biased against BMW, becos I have a BMW as well.

Do your research and don't rush into it, good luck in your search and looking forward to have another Merc bro here!

My 2 cts again....

Guest teriyaki

Teriyaki, if you're comparing the BMW 3 series against the Mercedes C Class, my advice is to get the Merc! There are so many reviews in car magazines comparing these 2 cars, and the Mercedes win hands down! Many years of R&D has gone into the C, making it a superb car in many aspects. It is also a newer model compared to the BMW3. Comparing 2 models of about the same price, the equipment level of the Merc is much higher as well. The current Merc C is the model that won the BMW 3 in terms of sales, after BMW 3 holding the lead position for many many years... There must be a good reason to this.

Rest assured that my opinions are not biased against BMW, becos I have a BMW as well.

Do your research and don't rush into it, good luck in your search and looking forward to have another Merc bro here!

My 2 cts again....

Sure bro..

Thanks for sharing.

Last month when I went to PML, originally I had wanted to buy 320i (pro) @ $115800, so went to test drive.. Still ok.. although it felt that it didnt really justify the price tag.. So the SE told me of course I couldn't compare with 323 or 325... (not within my range)

Then again, I compare the pro model and basic... $8000 difference for Xenon light and dakota leather, etc... in the end, hesitated..

So walked over to C&C.. Heard someone saying that C180 going for $110k only.. But at that point of time, wasn't that keen on Merc (yet) so didnt really bother to find out more.. Didnt test drive too, coz was sort of tired by then..

After some research, realised that Merc is good too.. But this month I'm very busy studying for exams... So not so free to think of cars..

But hopefully, either CLC180 or C180..

Guest NewC180

My 2 cts again....

Sure bro..

Thanks for sharing.

Last month when I went to PML, originally I had wanted to buy 320i (pro) @ $115800, so went to test drive.. Still ok.. although it felt that it didnt really justify the price tag.. So the SE told me of course I couldn't compare with 323 or 325... (not within my range)

Then again, I compare the pro model and basic... $8000 difference for Xenon light and dakota leather, etc... in the end, hesitated..

So walked over to C&C.. Heard someone saying that C180 going for $110k only.. But at that point of time, wasn't that keen on Merc (yet) so didnt really bother to find out more.. Didnt test drive too, coz was sort of tired by then..

After some research, realised that Merc is good too.. But this month I'm very busy studying for exams... So not so free to think of cars..

But hopefully, either CLC180 or C180..

Can't be wrong with both cars. I have a C180 and my 'half-bro' has a CLC180, great cars!

If budget allows, stretch a bit (10%) and get the C200, comes with memory seats, parktronic and higher hp engine. I wanna save money so got the C180. Hehe....

The current C was launched in 2007, and new model wouldn't come out until 2011 or later if I'm not wrong.

The BMW 3 was launched in 2005, with a facelift late last year. There are rumours that the new model is coming out soon, maybe next year. FYI.

Good luck!

Guest bbwannabe

yeah, go for the c200! you will enjoy it.

i like the memory seats alot. esp useful since i share the car with my family.

i think they will throw in the reverse camera too right?

(but the reverse camera is not the type you would expect. it is a 2.5" lcd mounted by the side of the rearview mirror. t is not oem neither, it is locally installed. i have the contact for it, btw)

Guest darkavenger

got my clc about 1+ mth back.... when hunting for a new ride.... didn't consider MB..... was looking at the mini, 320i and a4...... until i saw the clc on sgcarmart..... the rest is history. :yumyum:

Guest teriyaki

oh yah.... teriyaki,... 1 more thing, got my ride from blackmerc's SE as well..... u're definitely in good hands.

wow.. so many here driving CLC... cool!

Guest blackmercs

Got wind that C&C making an offer of Sport edition for 5 units only. Booking open now!! The so-called sport edition asking price $130K comes with AMG rims 18", C/F instrumental with simi red needles, tail pipe, Front & Rear smoke light and many more!!!

For those who are thinking to get on CLC coupe, ma tu liao!!! Ptui, how i wish i can wait abit more..... Last time, they came 10 unit also with Sport edition package too, all sold out like hot cakes!!!

Guest blackmercs

blackmerc, your ride already sports edition mah..

don't need to envy.. maybe C&C see your car gave them the idea.. hehe

sob sob sob!!!! i cheapo, i wan free mods.................

Guest darkavenger

Got wind that C&C making an offer of Sport edition for 5 units only. Booking open now!! The so-called sport edition asking price $130K comes with AMG rims 18", C/F instrumental with simi red needles, tail pipe, Front & Rear smoke light and many more!!!

For those who are thinking to get on CLC coupe, ma tu liao!!! Ptui, how i wish i can wait abit more..... Last time, they came 10 unit also with Sport edition package too, all sold out like hot cakes!!!

:censored: :censored: :censored: :swduel: :banghead: :twinmfinger: :1mfinger:

Guest darkavenger

relac lah brother, its like that one... i also dui because i should have buy the c63.. :banghead: :banghead:

sipeh sian loh! for just 3k more nia. :twinmfinger: