Jump to content
  • Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

    Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

    SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

    Alternatively, join our TELEGRAM Group Chat today at https://t.me/sgmerc!

Collected & did some internal styling


JohnnyKOK

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, mysticryan said:

Hi bro, your ride amg specs right? How come the steering wheel not flat base but round base? Did u customize the burmester speakers? Didn't recall seeing the tweeter burmester speaker cap on my ride. 

Mine fm C&C, AMG line exterior only, so NOT AMG, hence the steering wheel is round, didn't change it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JohnnyKOK said:

Mine fm C&C, AMG line exterior only, so NOT AMG, hence the steering wheel is round, didn't change it. 

Bro, is your interior AMG interior or Exclusive interior? If it's AMG interior line interior, it should come with the flat based steering wheel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BAT said:

Bro, is your interior AMG interior or Exclusive interior? If it's AMG interior line interior, it should come with the flat based steering wheel.

CnC GLC Coupe different from CnC GLC SUV.

CnC GLC Coupe base model comes with AMG bodykit/ suspension/wheels. But interior remains exclusive.

CnC GLC SUV base model comes with exclusive interior and outdoor exterior. AMG line is optional but it includes the interior AMG works ( flat bottom steering/car mats). 10k option. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VRAtenza said:

CnC GLC Coupe different from CnC GLC SUV.

CnC GLC Coupe base model comes with AMG bodykit/ suspension/wheels. But interior remains exclusive.

CnC GLC SUV base model comes with exclusive interior and outdoor exterior. AMG line is optional but it includes the interior AMG works ( flat bottom steering/car mats). 10k option. 

No bro, C&C GLC coupe interior you have the option of Exclusive or AMG line. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JohnnyKOK said:

No option.. 

IMG-20161219-WA0006.jpg

It is not in the option list. I opted for the AMG line interior instead of the Exclusive. Did your Exclusive interior come with sports pedals or was it an add-on? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BAT said:

Yes, no additional cost if you choose AMG interior instead of Exclusive.

Does your AMG Interior include the dash stitching and matt chrome aircon vent surround? 

I remembered for my SUV, the base CnC model is Exclusive interior and this means the dash stitching and few other cosmetic highlights. When I added the AMG Line package, they just add in the AMG stuff and kept the dash stitching. The aluminium door panels have to go with piano black lacquer centre console though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VRAtenza said:

Does your AMG Interior include the dash stitching and matt chrome aircon vent surround? 

I remembered for my SUV, the base CnC model is Exclusive interior and this means the dash stitching and few other cosmetic highlights. When I added the AMG Line package, they just add in the AMG stuff and kept the dash stitching. The aluminium door panels have to go with piano black lacquer centre console though. 

For the GLC Coupe, for both Exclusive and the AMG interior, it includes the dash stitching. However, this is based on during the time I placed the order. I added the black ash wood option to replace the aluminium door panels and black lacquer centre console.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BAT said:

It is not in the option list. I opted for the AMG line interior instead of the Exclusive. Did your Exclusive interior come with sports pedals or was it an add-on? 

I added it myself, after market 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BAT said:

For the GLC Coupe, for both Exclusive and the AMG interior, it includes the dash stitching. However, this is based on during the time I placed the order. I added the black ash wood option to replace the aluminium door panels and black lacquer centre console.

Oh... Than it makes more $ sense to go for AMG interior. All the interior AMG stuff esp the steering wheel gonna cost a bomb to replace aftermarket.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...