• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Debadge

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs

My SE told me that they would not debadge any car as this is their company policy, dont understand why and kinda upset. Anyway, today send my car for grooming and my groomer does the debadge for me. Here is the result, what do u guys think?

IMG_0490-1.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colrc

replacing the 3-pointed star? no way! looks too bear. not "garang" enough. need to do something with exhausts and bigger boot spoiler. by the way, you can debadge yourself by using dental floss to slowly cut away the glue on the chrome letters. save the money for new add ons.

p.s. not even for any lovely sgmerc logo, mah. :tazzie:

Guest blackmercs

hahaha remove the 3 point star...... ya i know how to debadge it but i prefer the professional to do it for me. my groomer using hot steam to steam steam all the badges. I watch till i steam steam too. Swee swee no marks or residue at all. Beri professional, after that a good polish will give a good clean job. :clap:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kepiting1sg

What groomer do you use? I'd like to debadge the ridiculous C&C logo too

Simply use a hair dryer and warm up the logo, it will cums off quite easily when heated up.

Blow for awhile, try peel, cannot heat up further, try peeling again, when the logo shiok enough :ky: it will eventually cums out. :clap:

Guest blackmercs

Batam Cheem ]

What groomer do you use? I' wrote:

Simply use a hair dryer and warm up the logo, it will cums off quite easily when heated up.

Blow for awhile, try peel, cannot heat up further, try peeling again, when the logo shiok enough :ky: it will eventually cums out. :clap:

hehehe yes it has been CUMmed out liao!!!

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs ]

What groomer do you use? I' wrote:

hehehe yes it has been CUMmed out liao!!!

Glad that U are heppy to see it cumming out....oops...I meant the C&C logo :bootyshake:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kepiting1sg

Oh my fren pass it to me, DIY the spraying myself. Hence damage is ZERO!!! :clap:

:tazzie:

sipeh free!.....hehehehe....swee!....I think more than 10 hp....let Unker see what U cumming up next. ;D

Guest blackmercs

Oh my fren pass it to me, DIY the spraying myself. Hence damage is ZERO!!! :clap:

:tazzie:

sipeh free!.....hehehehe....swee!....I think more than 10 hp....let Unker see what U cumming up next. ;D

hehehe kum sia kum sia. Enjoy the ride and along the way MOD the bugger till song song ke jurong!!!

Guest CBlack

My SE told me that they would not debadge any car as this is their company policy, dont understand why and kinda upset. Anyway, today send my car for grooming and my groomer does the debadge for me. Here is the result, what do u guys think?

strange, i told my SE that I wanted my car debadge and they delivered the car without the badge.

Guest funng

bro blackmerc, ytd about 12. you at jurong east, chervon there? saw this CLC, si bei swee, drive pass me at junction, looks like your avatar one. ahahhaa. sorry :offtopic:

Guest blackmercs

bro blackmerc, ytd about 12. you at jurong east, chervon there? saw this CLC, si bei swee, drive pass me at junction, looks like your avatar one. ahahhaa. sorry :offtopic:

Ya hi hi, were u the one driving the black mercs too?? U working in jurong area? If yes, we can do lunch together ya, coz at times i and NewC180 do meetup for lunch in jurong area.

cheers

Guest NewC180

Ya hi hi, were u the one driving the black mercs too?? U working in jurong area? If yes, we can do lunch together ya, coz at times i and NewC180 do meetup for lunch in jurong area.

cheers

Yes yes, please join our mini lunch gathering, welcome all members who wanna meet around Jurong area!

Guest blackmercs

cheers

Yes yes, please join our mini lunch gathering, welcome all members who wanna meet around Jurong area!

Yes yes all are welCUM!!!! Usually we go tradehub21 for lunch, FREE PARKING, PLENTY OF SMOKING AREA, NICE FOOD,

NICE KOPI O SIEW TAI!!! Anyone interested, pls pm me yr contacts!!! Coz usually we dont plan, usually last minute di. Good for ppl working or stays in the wild wild west area.

Guest funng

cheers

haha. i was in a CRV. so should be your car la. swee swee la yours! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bro, I am still schooling. hahaha. but i stay 5 mins from tradehub21.

Yes yes all are welCUM!!!! Usually we go tradehub21 for lunch, FREE PARKING, PLENTY OF SMOKING AREA, NICE FOOD,

NICE KOPI O SIEW TAI!!! Anyone interested, pls pm me yr contacts!!! Coz usually we dont plan, usually last minute di. Good for ppl working or stays in the wild wild west area.

Guest funng

Schooling also can join us no problem, but make sure you bring the girl in your avatar along with you!

I live in denial everyday, hoping my girl is as hot (as that) :la: :la: but dreams don't become reality :pray:

hahaha. bro, i wish i can bring (girl in avatar) down also, if bring original down, later you pass me paper bag (to wear), how? hahahaa

tonight join some of the guys for fast and furious 4 meetup la.

Guest NewC180

Schooling also can join us no problem, but make sure you bring the girl in your avatar along with you!

I live in denial everyday, hoping my girl is as hot (as that) :la: :la: but dreams don't become reality :pray:

hahaha. bro, i wish i can bring (girl in avatar) down also, if bring original down, later you pass me paper bag (to wear), how? hahahaa

tonight join some of the guys for fast and furious 4 meetup la.

Ok la, pardon you, no avatar gal also welcome to join our mini meetup. PM me or blackmercs if you wanna join us one of these days... both of us are quite flexible with time.