• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Smart Top Roof Module

Guest JS_79

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redhood

Done mine at MBM . Using Smarttop version 3.2 if i am not wrong . One of the best Mods i have done .

Hey, Prado! I would really like to see how the Smart Top works! Wonder when u free, we can jiak kopi n have a topless show of ur car? Seriously considering this mod.

Product Features:

Comfort roof control while driving: Within a programmable speed limit the roof can be operated automatically with a short push of the open or close button. (On CLKs model year 2004 the roof can be operated while driving, but not using the "one-touch" feature. This is due to the way the roof button is directly wired to the roof controller on this model only).

Selectable window position after top open (SLK & CLK): Single click only opens roof. Double click opens roof and raises windows.

E-Z Windows: Double-tap on center console roof button automatically rolls windows up / down.

Super Comfort Mode allows starting engine during remote roof operation. Also allows turning the engine off, getting out and locking the doors, while the top is still closing.

Remote roof control: One-Touch operation of roof and windows with the original remote on all models (US and Euro) by tapping the button on the remote 3 times. No extra remote fob or reprogramming of the key or car is necessary!

For extra safety and visibility: Hazard Lights flash during remote roof operation.

Remote window control: One-Touch operation of the windows with the original remote on all models (US and Euro) by tapping the button on the remote 2 times.

User-programmable door unlock feature optionally unlocks the doors when the engine is switched off and the key removed.

Chirp on lock/unlock: If activated, the alarm horn will give brief "chirp" signals when locking/unlocking the car (factory alarm system with panic button on remote fob required).

HomeLight XL: Fog lights or low beams can be activated for 30 seconds at any time by remote.

Daytime driving lights: Activates the low beams permanently as long the engine is running.

User programmable: All features can be individually enabled or disabled. Some also allow different personal preferences to be set. All settings are retained even if the car battery is disconnected.

Shop/Diagnose mode: The smartTOP can be set to be completely passive, as if it was not installed at all. It becomes invisible to diagnostic tools.

Instruction and Support-Manuals

https://www.wit-usa.com/sms/shop/index.php?mode=view&idlistpos=2

Guest Prado

Done mine at MBM . Using Smarttop version 3.2 if i am not wrong . One of the best Mods i have done .

Hey, Prado! I would really like to see how the Smart Top works! Wonder when u free, we can jiak kopi n have a topless show of ur car? Seriously considering this mod.

Sure , normally should be free around 1130am to 3 pm weekdays .

Guest Prado

Hi Prado,

Thanks! Who do you look for in MBM to get your Smart Top installed?

Hello Black_Mamba

Ms Chloe was the one i talk to . One of the few Mods for the SLK that only cost 3 digits ... :)

• 1 month later...