• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W211 Command Unit NTG2.0 with Amplifier

Dear all,

I'm a newbie and just bought a W211, wanted to change the Command Unit and ordered a Android system from China but it wasn't very stable although it has a lot of features.

The radio of the Android unit is very bad and the Command Unit one is much better.

Anyone knows if the original Command Unit NTG2.0 as mine is without Navi can fit to a Amplifier ? Does the stock W211 comes with Sub-Woofer as I have a active Sub-Woofer.

Hope the experts can advice.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Andy said:

Dear all,

I'm a newbie and just bought a W211, wanted to change the Command Unit and ordered a Android system from China but it wasn't very stable although it has a lot of features.

The radio of the Android unit is very bad and the Command Unit one is much better.

Anyone knows if the original Command Unit NTG2.0 as mine is without Navi can fit to a Amplifier ? Does the stock W211 comes with Sub-Woofer as I have a active Sub-Woofer.

Hope the experts can advice.

You have COMAND NTG 2.0 or AUDIO 20?

COMAND NTG 2.0 comes with Navigation and is a 6" Screen

Image result for comand ntg 2.0

This is Audio 20 

Image result for w211 audio 20

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

On 3/30/2017 at 4:13 PM, Andy said:

Not sure if mine is NTG2.0 but mine is without Navi and SD Card Slot.

W211-Command Unit.jpg

This is Audio 20 and not COMAND.

Audio 20 do not have navigation.

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)