• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My cheapo mod

Guest blackmercs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bossbthk

SWEET leh !!!!

but shag lar ... take out all four wheel ... jack up jack down alrdy 1/2 live gone.

but ...thumbs up thumbs up ... =D ... nice DIY painting ...

Guest blackmercs

SWEET leh !!!!

but shag lar ... take out all four wheel ... jack up jack down alrdy 1/2 live gone.

No need strength one, just pay ppl to do the job for u can liao. Shld be less than $100 bucks.

Guest Cerano

SWEET leh !!!!

No need strength one, just pay ppl to do the job for u can liao. Shld be less than $100 bucks.

i looking for solution to fit it. installation can but den need to wait hours for the silicon to dry )= which means hours without driving.

• 4 months later...
Guest blackmercs

zengurung wrote:

Hi bro, i have got a coupe 180 too..can share your pics of mods done,,,thks

Hi, most of my mods pics can be found in the CLC thread. U cant find it? If u can wait, come down to our meetup if not pm me yr contact nos, we can meetup. Yrs is it the new CLC coupe or the previous model?

cheers

• 1 month later...
Guest blackmercs

myterrierplace wrote:

just wanted to say thank you very much for listing the contact. been wanting to change the orange lites and will do so when I'm back :)

Thats great!!! Change ASAP and enjoy the simple mods.

Guest blackmercs

Merc-C wrote:

Bro,

Very nice rims! How much for those rims and where to get? :)

Thanks, cost me about $1600 with trade in my brandnew stock rims set. U can go down to Hurry at bukit timah.

Just curious, I understand that RIMs are very important for road safety as I heard that Taiwanese Rims sometimes will break under pressure (which might swerve the vehicle into danger)..

How do you guys access replica Rims are safe and sturdy?

I've only changed Rims once and it was an OZ on my previous ride but freaking expensive. So if replica Rims are as good as a real OZ, then why not :)

Guest blackmercs

wj74 wrote:

Just curious, I understand that RIMs are very important for road safety as I heard that Taiwanese Rims sometimes will break under pressure (which might swerve the vehicle into danger)..

How do you guys access replica Rims are safe and sturdy?

I've only changed Rims once and it was an OZ on my previous ride but freaking expensive. So if replica Rims are as good as a real OZ, then why not :)

We had discussed this before, the conclusion is to each of his own. For me been using replica rims for decade, no issue at all as i dont track it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest blackmercs

melooi wrote:

Those are some nice rims. Are they 18"? Does this design comes in 17" one? :becky:

Yes, go for 18" not much diff on the pricing but u gain on road handling stability.

blackmercs wrote:

Yes, go for 18" not much diff on the pricing but u gain on road handling stability.

But i am only driving a W169 and 18" a bit over leh. Looks weird on a car that small dont u think? But i know there are more 18 inches around, not many 17 inches :( And also dont know if my offset or my suspension can fit 18" even thought i saw many in Germany sites. U think they are 17" at hurry tyres or mostly 18 and 19. Thanks.

Guest blackmercs

melooi wrote:

But i am only driving a W169 and 18" a bit over leh. Looks weird on a car that small dont u think? But i know there are more 18 inches around, not many 17 inches :( And also dont know if my offset or my suspension can fit 18" even thought i saw many in Germany sites. U think they are 17" at hurry tyres or mostly 18 and 19. Thanks.

Make a trip down to Hurry all yr answer is there. PM me yr hp nos, we chat?