• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C204 pulley

Guest colrc

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kinky74

hey bro sorry to ask again and again.... if i were to fix the header and the pipe will i void my warranty.....

really want to do the whole system pulley . k box kit ....do header and the pipe down.....sure power

Guest CBlack

Kbox will come with the pulley but the header will be separate purchase. i believe autovox should have the carlsson pulley. i had the carlsson pulley alone for my w203 before i changed it to kleemann kbox + pulley.

Guest tategoi

Thks Bro. Tried them all to no avail. They have performance packages like Kleemann but not single installation of the pulley.

Try Autospritze along Eunos Ave 3. It is in the same place as a Benzline outlet. I am sure Autospritze can install pulley for you.

Guest kepiting1sg

what was the estimated price of the pulley + installation for your c203?

Like Bro tategoi said, go pay Autospritze a vist @ 115 Eunos Ave 3.

They should be able to make & instal the right size of pulley for U.

U can visit MBM for quotations too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest drift838

Just check with Carlsson AsiaPac, based in Singapore, they have the Carlsson pulley for both W204 C180 and C200. Specs can be found on the Carlsson corp website. In the region of $3k I think.

Anyone has experience with Carlsson pulley? I am concerned about additional stress put on the engine. But according to Carlsson, C180 auto 0-100 drops from 9.9 to 8.7 sec.

Am comtemplating either the Kleeman K box or the Carlsson pulley, that what's currently available for the C180, but priced quite closely.

Would appreciate any advice. Thanks

Just check with Carlsson AsiaPac, based in Singapore, they have the Carlsson pulley for both W204 C180 and C200. Specs can be found on the Carlsson corp website. In the region of $3k I think.

Anyone has experience with Carlsson pulley? I am concerned about additional stress put on the engine. But according to Carlsson, C180 auto 0-100 drops from 9.9 to 8.7 sec.

Am comtemplating either the Kleeman K box or the Carlsson pulley, that what's currently available for the C180, but priced quite closely.

Welcome drift838 to SGMERC and congrats on your first post! We've got a few members who have fitted Kleemann parts to their cars and would be able to provide you accurate first hand information. Enjoy your stay! Some replies may be late as their respective employers do not allow access to frivolous sites such as SGMERC during office hours. :P

:welcome: to SGMerc and congrats on your 1st post.

If you need only the pulley, there is some on light weight pulley on ebay which cost $1K+.

As for the Kleemann K-Box kits, I would say it is good on the C200, but the C180 i am not sure and also hear say that this kits doesnt match the C180 (156bhp), not so sure too.

Why dont you give MBM Wheelpower a call to check it out and also do drop by this month end GTG and have a feel of our car.

See you.

Guest east539

anyway just my 2 cents, Autospritze is not honest in their dealing be it for servicing, repair or mod. i have been using their services since 2004 to until 2007. the part where it really made me pissed & decide not to engage their service anymore is because i visit they workshop one fine day due to i did not pass me inspection for my PRE FL W211, it stated the alignment was off or other things, but it is abt the alignment issues, since i always goes to them for problems or servicing for my W211, i went back & consult them abt the issues. after briefing look at my car than straightaway told me i need to change the shaft that support or hold the 2 front wheels(sorry, not sure howto call it) & it cost around 2.1k for it. at first i am shocked for the price i needed to pay, but since they are the pro, so let them do it lor....asked them abt the duration they need, they reply that would take a while but advise me to go back first & they will call me once it is done, i told them it is ok, i can wait for them to finish the thing since i need to rush back to have the car inspect, but they insisted it is better for me to go back first. my dad whom is with me told me it is very weird for them to keep insisting we go back first but dun sound very pleased if we stay behind to oversee the work, so he advise me to seek advise from another workshop before i spend my money on it. i listened to my dad advise & we went to Super Workshop at Paya Ubi, down there they just check the vehicle & look at the under carriage & told me they just need to tighten something there & change a nut or something & this will do the trick. the cost?? $30.00. YES just $30.00!!! in my mind at that time I am damn pissed at Autospritze for trying to cheat me, but what can i do?? anyway i am still consider lucky that i did consult another workshop abt the problems & after a while it's all done, went back to inspection centre & passed the inspection.

for my advise, dun visit Autospritze as they are not honest, but still this is me, other bros might feel other wise.