• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2009 Feb GTG Pics

keltanky

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After GTG, a few of us, convoy to One15 for makan :clap: :clap:

CIMG2793.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :iconsalut: to This Member, who haven't cycled finished the 50KM of the OCBC Cycle Singapore............ cut short his cycle, join us for makan than carry on :banghead: :banghead: you believe?? :tongue1:

CIMG2794.jpg

thank you all who came down and kept the spirit high on that rainy day... :thumbsup:

Kelvin,

thanks for the photos...

that "house keeping" continued the next day at mbm; sent the car for regular servicing and finally got my new wiper blade... Nice to see the one-armed monster to do the cleaning as it should. :P

Eh,

Who's car did the LSD doors ah??

Can it be opened both ways (meaning normal style & upwards style) and how much did it cost ah?

I feel like doin it for my CLS just for fun leh..

Sorry if i :offtopic: abit ah.. don't actually know which subfolder this question should go in ah...

if i did anything wrong, pls at least use :ky: on my :asshole: ah..

Guest SgLaKsa

Eh,

Who's car did the LSD doors ah??

Can it be opened both ways (meaning normal style & upwards style) and how much did it cost ah?

I feel like doin it for my CLS just for fun leh..

Sorry if i :offtopic: abit ah.. don't actually know which subfolder this question should go in ah...

if i did anything wrong, pls at least use :ky: on my :asshole: ah..

That u should ask Keltanky and Ladyseal, they know this guy Donald from Facebook. If i'm not wrong, i think he mentioned that it is above $3k. It can be opened both ways as in your question :D Tempted ah???

Guest ladyseals80

Sglaksa the photos are great!

can i post them in facebook? you got facebook account? i add you in hehe...

yeah the doors can open upwards and sideways

about 3k

who wan contact let me know i pm you... :P

Guest SgLaKsa

Sglaksa the photos are great!

can i post them in facebook? you got facebook account? i add you in hehe...

yeah the doors can open upwards and sideways

about 3k

who wan contact let me know i pm you... :P

No problem, what info do you need from me so as to do the things u mentioned above? Sorry me not IT man so only knows how to talk cock in forum :banghead: Just pm me and i will send you my info :punk1: P.S My facebook account has no pics attached as i'm lazy to do it :P

Guest SgLaKsa

y the red slk got a black mole on the left cheek one lolz!

Inherent in the original pic. :P

Wahahahaha :bboyspin: My first time trying to post pics and realized that i have to cover the Plate no. so also first time editing pics :tongue1: Fwah spent like 1.5hrs doing all that last night, do until i sweat ah :D