• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Excited new C-180 owner!!

Guest echodeltax

Eh.. if you feel your SE is not performing to your expectation, why you let him earn your commission??

hmm... well, it was also quite a rush buy, didnt so much research at all.

i just test drive then buy already!! also i thought i was getting quite a good deal as the COE was the lowest. i didnt want to miss the opportunity. hehehe...

COE lowest doesn't mean it is the best deal. You have to look at your paper value versus the price you paid. I believe C&C is still earning a high premium if they did not reduce their price by the same drop in COE price.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest holmiumz

I agree with wj74. Try not to think too much. Its all psychological effects.

actually why bother how ppl look/stare at you? most important is you have to enjoy the ride! Im Loving It! :tazzie: :tazzie: :tazzie: :tazzie:

Guest echodeltax

actually why bother how ppl look/stare at you? most important is you have to enjoy the ride! Im Loving It! :tazzie: :tazzie: :tazzie: :tazzie:

Yeah!! I'm certainly enjoying my new ride!! Makes long drive feels shorter. I am enjoying so much that I simply cant stop driving it!! hahaha.....

Every time I drive my new shiny C-180 around, I feel like a Knight in Shiny Armour!! hehehe....

Yeah!! I'm certainly enjoying my new ride!! Makes long drive feels shorter. I am enjoying so much that I simply cant stop driving it!! hahaha.....

Every time I drive my new shiny C-180 around, I feel like a Knight in Shiny Armour!! hehehe....

So .. you must be busy huh..

Off to save a Damsel in Distress every day... busy busy busy.. :)