• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Excited new C-180 owner!!

Guest echodeltax

Guest echodeltax

Hi All...

I just collected my new c-180 last week! Didnt know that this wonderful forum existed!!

Should have checked out more info before buying my car...well, guess is too late, just have to enjoy the car....

Still feeling very excited about it.... personally dont know much about the car, but wifey felt that we needed a MERCEDES BENZ to reward ourselves... so i signed on the dotted line immediately after the test drive!!

I hope some of you guys could share with me some tips about owning a C-180..etc.... my SE feels abit "cold" towards us.... so is there anything that I should look out for, etc...about driving tips, etc...anything or any secrets that i should know, please share with me.

Thanks!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All...

I just collected my new c-180 last week! Didnt know that this wonderful forum existed!!

Should have checked out more info before buying my car...well, guess is too late, just have to enjoy the car....

Still feeling very excited about it.... personally dont know much about the car, but wifey felt that we needed a MERCEDES BENZ to reward ourselves... so i signed on the dotted line immediately after the test drive!!

I hope some of you guys could share with me some tips about owning a C-180..etc.... my SE feels abit "cold" towards us.... so is there anything that I should look out for, etc...about driving tips, etc...anything or any secrets that i should know, please share with me.

Thanks!!

Eh.. if you feel your SE is not performing to your expectation, why you let him earn your commission??

Guest echodeltax

:welcome: to SGMERC echodeltax, hope you enjoy your stay here.

We are having our monthly GTG 2moro 22nd Feb @ Kallang carpark F from 4.30 to 6.30pm.

Do drop by , see you.....

Wow!! There is a gathering?? how often is it held?? i dont think i can make it as is quite last min... sorry guys... but the next sure will attend!!

is there a magazine or stuffs about C-Class or anything that i can read about?? Or some monthly magazine from Cycle??

I would also like to know if the C-180 comes with a Chrome exhaust tip?? cos i thought i saw on the demo there is. Checked with my SE she said my C-180 does not come with it. :(

Guest echodeltax

We are having our monthly GTG 2moro 22nd Feb @ Kallang carpark F from 4.30 to 6.30pm.

Hi 9339!!

Hey, how come the picture of your Key is white colour?? where did you get it?? is so cool!! :)))

Guest echodeltax

Welcome and enjoy the forum. :clap:

I am quite surprise to hear that SE has that kind of attitude in this market condition.

Care to share who he /she is ?

errr.... not so nice to share who she is lah....hehehe...maybe she thought i knew alot more about cars.... but overall she did throw in a few freebies for me... hope she didnt short change me though!!

i suppose most of these high-end SE gals are like that, or bcos i am buying the lowest range of the Mercedes...

maybe some Bros here can share and give some tips about driving and owning the C-180??!!

Many thanks!!

Guest echodeltax

Eh.. if you feel your SE is not performing to your expectation, why you let him earn your commission??

hmm... well, it was also quite a rush buy, didnt so much research at all.

i just test drive then buy already!! also i thought i was getting quite a good deal as the COE was the lowest. i didnt want to miss the opportunity. hehehe...

Guest kepiting1sg

Hi 9339!!

Hey, how come the picture of your Key is white colour?? where did you get it?? is so cool!! :)))

A very warm welcome to U Bro echodeltax! :welcome:

The GTG is held every last Sunday of the month at Kallang Stadium Carpark F starting from 4.30 pm onwards.

Please try to make it to the GTG tomorrow and all the bros & unker like me will tell U their secrets be it the white color key,

exhaust tips, poisons for your C180. :yumyum:

Dun have to stay long, just hang around for 1/2 hr or so and U will seen esp. lots of W204 & a wide range of MBs :swduel:

Guest tategoi

The review from Fifth Gear Mercedes C Class:

..... Mercedes Benz took 5 years to get the C-Class ready

..... all the buttons are coated with special lacquer to give them slky sheen look

..... they are all 0.8 mm deep and take you 4 Newton of force to push each one

..... the seat are specially designed to support your pelvic bones

..... rear lights are ventilated to reduce lifts

..... headlight output is increased from 35W to 38W so that yo can see 50 metres further

Guest holmiumz

Welcome and enjoy the forum. :clap:

I am quite surprise to hear that SE has that kind of attitude in this market condition.

Care to share who he /she is ?

errr.... not so nice to share who she is lah....hehehe...maybe she thought i knew alot more about cars.... but overall she did throw in a few freebies for me... hope she didnt short change me though!!

i suppose most of these high-end SE gals are like that, or bcos i am buying the lowest range of the Mercedes...

maybe some Bros here can share and give some tips about driving and owning the C-180??!!

Many thanks!!

Hey bro! I collected mine last week also...u got it during CNY Promo issit? :) maybe we share share wat freebies we gotten from the deal? hehee

Btw to all, I will try to make it for GTG...who to look for when there? or need to bring anything? first timer, shy ma....hehehhe ;D

Guest echodeltax

Hey bro! I collected mine last week also...u got it during CNY Promo issit? :) maybe we share share wat freebies we gotten from the deal? hehee

Btw to all, I will try to make it for GTG...who to look for when there? or need to bring anything? first timer, shy ma....hehehhe ;D

Yeah, that's what she said about the Hong Bao Special etc... it was last day so i quickly book the car.

dont think can make it for the gathering, maybe next time ok. i got some freebies, but not sure if they are "standard" ones. it was quite a rush buy.

Hi 9339!!

hehe... go search and read abt the history of his SPECIAL key. hint: it belongs to the fairer sex.... :devil:

The review from Fifth Gear Mercedes C Class:

..... Mercedes Benz took 5 years to get the C-Class ready

..... all the buttons are coated with special lacquer to give them slky sheen look

..... they are all 0.8 mm deep and take you 4 Newton of force to push each one

..... the seat are specially designed to support your pelvic bones

..... rear lights are ventilated to reduce lifts

..... headlight output is increased from 35W to 38W so that yo can see 50 metres further

I love the video review! :tazzie:

Guest holmiumz

echodeltax ]

Btw to all, I will try to make it for GTG...who to look for when there? or need to bring anything? first timer, shy ma....hehehhe wrote:

Yeah, that's what she said about the Hong Bao Special etc... it was last day so i quickly book the car.

dont think can make it for the gathering, maybe next time ok. i got some freebies, but not sure if they are "standard" ones. it was quite a rush buy.

Hey bro, think we got it the same day? Did I see u from C&C on that Sunday? :D :D :D :D

me also the same, rush buy...but no regrets! later I PM u and we talk abt freebies :P

Guest kepiting1sg

Hi guys,

I just booked my C180, can share what freebies u got???

Freebies beside Life Long Membership to SGMerc,

U get lots of free information & meetup with nice friends at the mthly GTG.

A warm welcome to all newbie.gif

Guest echodeltax

Something i want to add about driving my new C-Class for about 2 weeks already....

I get lots of envy stares from Jap/Kor whenever i drive my car around!! hehehe..I gotta get used to this!! hahaha... :punk1: :punk1: :punk1:

Something i want to add about driving my new C-Class for about 2 weeks already....

I get lots of envy stares from Jap/Kor whenever i drive my car around!! hehehe..I gotta get used to this!! hahaha... :punk1: :punk1: :punk1:

You think too much...

Guest sy69u

good for u .... no regrets getting it..... now enjoy the ride...................