• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Bewith

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mekenics

bro this brand ah..... very popular on the tom-yam scene lei.

the last i enquire bout the 8' sub (confidence C-180) RRP was $3k

i gotta stand changi village after office hours for a mth!

thats even considering i get any customers at all!!

the last i enquire bout the 8' sub (confidence C-180) RRP was $3k

wah lan bro you are right man. buay kar chng also not guaranteed.....

basket japanese yen so bloody high meh!!!!!!!!!

Feel like bidding online at the Japanese auction site ? Just need to get a Japanese agent acting on our behalf to bid for the relevant item. Used to do this some years back when I couldn't get specific car parts in Oz.

http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/search/auc?p=bewith&auccat=0&alocale=0jp&acc=jp

Very tempting man...

Guest kepiting1sg

dial911 ]

Feel like bidding online at the Japanese auction site ? Just need to get a Japanese agent acting on our behalf to bid for the relevant item. Used to do this some years back when I couldn' wrote:

Please GO!

GO & take the poison!

JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!.....itchy kar chng!!!......wakakakaka

Please GO!

GO & take the poison!

Step #1 taken leow lah Unker KP. I just sold off a laptop which I seldom use to fund new audio parts project. ::)

Today step inside Adelphi to listen some home audio stuff one of my buddies want to buy. Primare Swedish amp but built in China, QC in Sweden (dunno whether zhun bor lah) sounds pretty goot man! So much nicer than the YBA

Another thing ah that time your 124 E200 was it just only your midbass in the kick panel location or with your tweeter installed together as well ?

Guest kepiting1sg

Please GO!

GO & take the poison!

Step #1 taken leow lah Unker KP. I just sold off a laptop which I seldom use to fund new audio parts project. ::)

Today step inside Adelphi to listen some home audio stuff one of my buddies want to buy. Primare Swedish amp but built in China, QC in Sweden (dunno whether zhun bor lah) sounds pretty goot man! So much nicer than the YBA

Another thing ah that time your 124 E200 was it just only your midbass in the kick panel location or with your tweeter installed together as well ?

Home audio poison Unker took a long long time ago liao.

What are I have at home also antique.

Damn scare to go to things like audio exhibitions or jalan jalan @ Adelphi.....wakakakka! ;D

So lan lan happy with my home audio & car audio.

My previous E200 W124 kickpanels 1st housed my Focal 165W mid/woofer.

It was then replaced with a pair of a/d/s Ltd Edition 336px mid/woofer.

Before I sold the car, took out the a/d/s and replaced with a dunno smlc

2 way speakers.